Part 2

Los Ángeles, California.

Today in Midnight, right in the a building,
Diane had an important speech with her fellow members and with the others, about the person who stole and to find the green diamond, so it can be destroyed, Mr Wolf and his pals came to also hear about the news on what's going on.

Tiffany Fluffit: Good after noon, Today our governor Diane Foxington has a very important speech about the incident of what happened with the seven people who brought the green diamond after six years ago, and it was soon stolen by an unknown suspect.

Misty Luggins: Alright everybody, let's step in the
auditorium, Everybody don't forget your ID Cards while you enter...

Human 1: Hey Mr Snake, Everything Good???

Mr Snake: Oh sure... Everything is going good.

Ms Tarantula: Hey have you guys seen Piranha??

Mr Snake: I Don't Know..

Mr Piranha: Hey Guys I'm Back, I bought Popcorn, Soda and Candy for just in case.

Mr Shark: Why did you bought Food here, Your not suppose to bring it inside of the auditorium, You think we are going to the movies...

Mr Piranha: Well I'm Sorry.. I'm Hungry!

Mr Snake: Well Eat Them Later, We need to go inside, Wolf is waiting for Us.

*In The Auditorium*

Mr Wolf was waiting for his friends, until Diane came while she was talking with other people.

Diane: Hello Wolf...

Mr Wolf: Hey Diane... *(Wolf Nervously Smiles)*
How you doing????

Diane: Nah, Everything is going well, except the situation of the lost Diamond, Today is the day where the Diamond incident happened after 6 years ago, and still we don't know who stole it.

Mr Wolf: well that's odd, I haven't heard that incident before.

Diane: well I hope you don't do anything Stupid this time, along with the others.

Mr Wolf: Course we won't, We are here to help just incase.

Mr Snake: Hey Pal, Hey Diane, What's Up.

The others: Hey Wolf.

Mr Wolf: Hey Buddy, Hey Guys..

Diane: You guys are just in time, the speech will start in 5 minutes, your seats will be in the first round.

Mr Piranha: Oh Cool it's so exciting!!

Mr Wolf: Piranha Chill.

Ms Tarantula: It's not a movie nor a show that we are gonna watch dude.