Beginning (Chapter 1)

P.O.V
Thinking=' '
Yelling= BLOCK LETTERS
Narrating= 《》
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
《This is talking place 3 months after Gaara VS Lee's  battle.》

Gaara P.O.V
'Ugh...why am I feeling guilty? Is it because i tried to kill the boy I like..?
No...I can't have feelings for someone... *Sigh* I need to apologize to him..maybe this guilt feeling will go away then...'
《Gaara started to head towards Konoha village,not knowing that Temari and Kankuro are following him.》

Lee P.O.V.

'496...497...498...499...500!' "Phew! 500 hundred sit-ups done,finally!" I said looking at the sky. Soon I felt a pat on my shoulder;it was Ten-Ten.
Lee: "Hello Ten-Ten." I said. "Are you done training,Lee?" She asked me.
"I just need to do 500 push-ups,then I am done for today." I replied.
Gai Sensei came out of no where and said,"Hey,Lee!" I replied with a hi.
Then after some chit-chat,Gai sensei looked bit worried and asked me,"Lee,are you feeling well? You know... the fight with-" I didn't even let him finish as I knew he was talking about the boy I am traumatized of,Gaara of the sand..
(In this AU,Rock Lee is traumatized of Gaara. If your smart then you know why.)
I started recalling all the bad memories, specially the one memory when he almost killed me..twice...
Neji also joined us,he gave me a bottle of water and said,"Stop recalling the past,Lee."
I don't even want to see him or hear his name,it makes me feel scared and as if I am in great danger.
I was hungry,so I decided to depart from my team and head to a nearby ramen shop for lunch.
I waved them all bye and left.

"Do you guys think that Lee will ever get over his trauma?" "Of course he will,I have full trust in him." Neji replied confidently. Gai looked a bit worried.
"Dont worry guys,Lee is a strong person,physicallyand mentally." Said Naruto.
"When did you come here?" Ten-Ten said to Naruto.
"Ever since ya'll have been talking about Lee and Gaara. To be honest,they make a cute couple I think!" Naruto said while giggling and thinking something unholy (If you know,you know 😇🔞)
Neji grabbed his collar brutally and said,"Stop your nonsense talks."
Ten-Ten also thought that Gaara and Lee would make a cute couple but wasn't sure if either Gaara or Lee like each other in a romantic way or not.
Neji then sensed someone's  presence and whispered in everyone's ears,"Act like your leaving but hide in the bushes because I sense someone's presence. "
Everyone nodded yes and waved a bye,pretending to go.
Neji then looked around while using his byakugon,he spotted someone on the tree.
"Hey,you! Come down right now. There is no point of hiding anymore. "
When the person didn't show him/her self,Neji threw a kunai and cut the branch the person was sitting on. The person made a good/safe landing.
Neji's eyes became wide open with the mixed expression of shock and anger.
Neji: "You again? What are you doing here? Were you spying on us?"

Who was this person? Find out in another chapter/update.
Perhaps I will update if people will read this nonsense that I have written.😅

I don't own any characters;I only own the storyline.
Anime: Naruto
Characters used in this chapter: Neji,Gai sensei,Ten-Ten,Gaara,Lee,Naruto,Temari and Kankuro.
Words: 597.