"CHAPTER SIXTEEN"

Magsimula sa umpisa

Mrs. Ri is smiling looking at them. "We have to wait to someone before we start." Mrs. Ri said. Jeong Hyeok and Seri are both surprised. "Halmeoni did you invite someone on our dinner?" Jeong Hyeok said. Mrs. Ri nodded. She saw Mr. Yoon walking towards them. "Oh, there he is..." She said. Seri and Jeong Hyeok look on where his grandmother is looking. "Appa?..." Seri said and she stood up. Mr. Yoon look at her daughter and look at to Jeong Hyeok. "Good evening, Chairman Yoon..." He said. Mr. Yoon smile.

Mr. Yoon seated next to Mrs. Ri while the two are seated next to each other. "How are you,Seri?" Mr. Yoon said. Seri look at him and she let out a small smile. "I'm doing fine..." She said. "How about you Ri Jeong Hyeok? Is my daughter has been good to you? Or did she act like an immatured person?" He asked and look at to Jeong Hyeok eyes. Seri look at her father as she's trying to read what's on his mind. Jeong Hyeok couldn't speak because of guilt he feel especially now Seri's father is infront of him. Mrs. Ri also waiting for his replied. "She's loveable and always makes me smile whenever she's with me, Chairman Yoon." He said while looking at Mr. Yoon's eyes. Seri smile, even though she knew that it was a fake compliment she admit that her heart fluttered on what he said. Jeong Hyeok hold her hands and Seri didn't expect it. She look at him with confusion seen on her face. "She's a treasure that should be keep and protect."He said. She's heart beats so fast from the moment they're eyes met. "Now, I know what should I do... And what exactly what I want." He said while looking at her eyes. Mr. Yoon and Mrs. Ri look at him. Jeong Hyeok  while heading to Seri's workplace, he decided to confess all to his grandmother. Not because for Dan, this time he wants to make things right for the woman who sudden appear in his life, It was Seri. He didn't know what exactly her feelings towards him but he already knew what he feel about her, he's inlove with her and he's willing to take a risk."Ri Jeong Hyeok shhi.." Seri said and slowly shake her head as she try to pull out her hand but Jeong Hyeok hold it tightly. "I'm sorry... I will break your rule number five, Yoon Seri..." Jeong Hyeok said. Seri's eyes got widen as she got surprised. "What do you mean, Jeong Hyeok?" Mrs. Ri asked. "Is there anything we need to know?" Mr. Yoon asked. They already knew that they're not dating for real but they want to hear it from their own mouth and confess everything to them. "Appa..." Seri said and look so anxious. Jeong Hyeok hold her hand to make her feel he's with her. This is the perfect time to end their pretending game and to confess his feelings about her.

"Ri Jeong Hyeok?!" Seo Dan said when she approached them. They all look up to Seo Dan. Seri look at to Jeong Hyeok and base on his reaction, it was his girlfriend. Jeong Hyeok didn't expect that Dan is infront of him now. Seri pull out her hand and hide it under the table. "Who are you?" Mrs. Ri asked. "Halmeoni..-" Seri is about to speak when Dan interrupt her. "I'm Seo Dan Halmeoni... Ri Jeong Hyeok's girlfriend..." She said. Seri close her eyes as she feel the pain inside her when she heard it. Mr. Yoon and Mrs. Ri look at the two and return their gazed to Seo Dan. "I think you're mistaken.. Miss Seo Dan..." Mrs. Ri said. "Aniyo, I'm the REAL girlfriend-" Dan said but Jeong Hyeok interrupt her. "Dan please stop..." He said. Mr. Yoon frowned and he couldn't believe that his own daughter steal a man from another woman  "What's the meaning of this?" He asked and he look to Seri. "Yoon Seri..." He called his daughter. Dan look at her intently. "Appa... Please calm down... It's not what you think, I can explain..." She said with her trembling voice. She try to hold her tears not because of his father reaction but the reality slap her, that she's the fake one and the real girlfriend is now infront of her.

"Chairman Yoon... It's all my fault... Please... Hear us out." Jeong Hyeok said. Mrs. Ri look at them. Mr. Yoon stood up and hold his daughter on her wrist and pull her. "Appa... Don't do this..." Seri said and try to stop his father. "Let's go home..." He said. "Chairman Yoon  hear me out please..." Jeong Hyeok said. Mr. Yoon frowned and gave him a death glared. Mrs. Yoon stood up, "Chairman Yoon... Let's talk about this and settle it." Mrs. Ri said. "Let's hear their explanation first.." She added. "Halmeoni... I'm his girlfriend and that girl try to steal him from me... There's no better explanation on it." Seo Dan said. "Dan stop it!" Jeong Hyeok said. Seri tears falls from her eyes and Mr. Yoon hurting inside when he saw his daughter's tears but he try to remain himself being stiff. "Appa..." She said when Mr. Yoon pull her away from them. "Seri..." Jeong Hyeok called her. "You disappointed me, Jeong Hyeok..." Mrs. Ri said and she look at to Dan who still standing. "You need to fix this... And make sure, Yoon Seri will not get hurt..." Mrs. Ri said while looking at Dan's eyes as she walk passed through her.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

A

uthor's note

Annyeong! I'll try to update more tonight... Thank you guys for all your support... ❤️😊 I hope you can understand my English... 😅

Love lot's,
Ms.seri12