Her Father, Chouno Kai The CEO of the famous sportswear, grinned at the articles he just saw while his wife glared at his husband and saw devil horns on his head. She slapped the journal at the back of his husband as Kai groaned before glaring back at his french wife.

"This is your fault! you're abusing her!"

Kai choked on his saliva before standing up from his chair as he raised his hands up in the air in surrender, As his beautiful french wife, Monet Celine. The famous designer for luxurious clothes, cried on her expensive handkerchief.

"How did I abuse her? my love??"

"YOU'RE ABUSING HER FUTURE!" She cried harder as Kai sighed and rubbed his temples, surely he married the sweetest, the beautiful woman but she's the most hormonal and emotional wife he ever experienced, good thing he learned to have a long patience.

"I'm not! I'm doing this for her future! So she'll have a lot of connections and lots of opportunities! Imagine an expensive clothing brand offering her to feature their products!"

"You're basically using her!"

"My love!" He cried out in misery but was interrupted when a knock on the door was heard from his office and was opened.

Celine and Kai immediately stopped crying and turned their faces to serious ones, and stared at the documents while Celine continued sketching for a new design.

A male with his infamous bed head entered the room, Kai looked up before signing the other documents as he said.

"Kuroo nice to see you here! How may I help you?" He asked before smiling at the young worker who sheepishly rubbed his neck as Celine's ears were opened clearly to eavesdrop at their conversation.

"Mr. Chouno, our models don't seem to be fitted for the promotional video" Kai hummed at what Kuroo said as he crossed his arms before taking a glance of his wife who seemed to be peeking as well.

"Well...Do something about it-"

*sigh*

"I mean do you want to model inst-"

*sigh*

"Or maybe the volleyball player would like to model-"

*sigh*

"STOP SIGHING MY LOVE" Kai cried out in frustration as Celine could only look at them in disappointment before shaking her head and continued sketching. Kuroo silently chuckled at the couple, he expected them to be more stricter and cold but it was unexpected, they were a lot warmer and approachable.

"What do you have in mind, Mrs. Chouno?"

"Well in your problem, it's already solved Kuroo san!" She cheerfully said while clapping her hands, Kai looked at her in confusion to which Celine noticed before coughing.

"*cough* Papillon *cough*"

Kai froze and stood up from his seat as he walked towards Kuroo and grabbed both of his shoulders. "Yes! I've contacted a new model, she should be arriving today" Kuroo's eyes widened and was in disbelief, how fast did they find a model in a minute?

"I'm delighted to hear that Mr. Chouno! Can i have her contact details-"

"Non!"

Celine said in french with the most sweet-sickening smile, Kuroo had chills in his back before nervously smiling at them as he coughed and said.

"Then... I'll be going! Thank you for your time Mr. and Mrs. Chouno!" He waved before turning his back to them and opened the door, silently shutting it close. Celine smiled while sketching her new design, adding a bit of frills and mesh.

"Now who's abusing who?"

"Shut up" She said in her french accent.

"Yes my love" He squeaked and continued signing the other documents while checking out his phone every time a notification pops up.

(Name) sighed in desperation as she looked over to her grandfather who was happily eating mochi that their old maid gave. They arrived at the family's estate to which (Name) hated but her butler insisted that they should stay here for the time being, especially since her grandfather loves dogs and the estate has five dogs.

Suddenly, her father's assistant walked and stood over her. (Name) could only look up with confusion written on her face.

"Uh.."

"Your father is requesting for your presence at the Japan Sports Building" He said before offering (Name) a lollipop to which she accepted and unwrapped the candy and plopped it inside her mouth, savouring the unfamiliar taste. The assistant noticed her expression as he said.

"It's orange flavoured"

(Name) nodded and could feel the tangy taste before standing up from her seat and motioned him to guide the way.

"Papillon?"

"Grand-père, papa veut me voir (dad wants to see me)" Her grandfather piqued at what (Name) said before also standing up and walked to them slowly with the five dogs happily barking and followed him.

"Can I come?" He asked with the most french accent. (Name) glanced at the assistant who nervously smiled before nodding his head, Her grandfather could only grin before placing his hands at the back and followed the assistant.

"Let God decide my destiny today" She grumbled while biting the lollipop and soon followed the two older men who were waiting for her at the door.

! PAPPILON !

! PAPPILON !