part 2

In your apartment you continued writing your fanfiction until you heard a knock on the window. You thought it was just Sam but taking a closer look, it was unmistakably Gordon.

He phases through through your wall and crawls over to you.

"How did you know where I live?"

"I followed you home" he says while slowly starting to strip

"W-well I didn't say you could come in"

"Doesn't matter, I saw the way you looked at me back at the cafe"

"I-i"

"You know you want to"

It was true, you'd been fantasising about this moment for a while, and now it was finally happening. But, it was going to happen the way you wanted it to...

You quickly stood up and dragged Gordon to the kitchen. You shoved him forwards on the table so his ass faced you and opened a drawer near you, grabbing a spatula.

"W-what are you going to do with that?" Gordon whimpered, looking over his shoulder at you with his wide blue eyes.

"I'm going to teach you a lesson" you said before striking Gordon hard with the spatula. The sudden, sharp impact made Gordon cry out, you followed this action in quick succession, his knees buckled and his head bent downwards. You panted from the strenuous activity, absent mindedly you placed the utensil away. You stood Gordon back up, earning another whimper, you turned him around and smashed your lips onto his, his muffled moans made you smirk as you pushed yourself against him.

He attempted to take control by grabbing a handful of your hair but you immediately stopped him by holding him tightly in your arms before launching yourself forward so you and him broke through the table.

Gordon looked over his shoulder astonished "your table-"

He was cut off by you attacking his neck with kisses. Your hands travelled his body before landing in-between his thighs, making him squirm. Grinning again, you slowly made your hand climb closer to his dick, Gordon once again whimpering and attempting to free himself. You adjusted yourself so now you were sitting on his stomach, his brilliant blue eyes shone back at you and your e/c eyes stared back hungrily. Removing your clothes quickly you returned to Gordon, leaving trails of kisses from his chest down to his pelvis. You looked up at his bewildered, red face before slowly kissing the base. Gordon gasped and a low moan escaped his lips, you continued down the rest of him only stopping at the tip and, without warning, took the whole thing in your mouth, Gordon screaming in pleasure as your lips closed around him.

"Y-Y/n.." Gordon whispered as he stroked your hair.

You began to move, Gordon groaning and his grip tightening, Gordon then let out a sharp gasp as a pain he'd never felt before overtook him. His eyes travelled down to you only to see blood everywhere and you smiling up at him, your mouth now full. Gordon screamed and attempted to get up but you pinned him back down and continued to enjoy your meal. You then incapacitated Gordon with a piece of broken table and used him in numerous dishes .

I guess you could say your kitchen really was a nightmare for Gordon....

Because this was all a dream lmao