✨Chapter 8✨

Mufasa and Sarabi are still cuddling and sleeping inside the den, Ahadi and Uru are doing the same thing. Scar is went to his sleeping den where he can sleep in peace and the others are relaxing at the watering hole. Half of the lionesses are napping and the other half are minding there business. Mufasa knew Sarabi for a short amount of time but he can't wait any longer to tell her how he feels and praying to the kings of the past that she will except them. Mufasa loved the way she smells and love how warm her fur is and soft her eyes are. Mufasa can feel that they are soulmates but if he waits to long, the war between Mandla and him will already be started and he doesn't want Sarabi to be spotted as his love. Mufasa cuddled up even closer to Sarabi and purred against the back of her neck and slightly licking it lovingly. Sarabi felt the love Mufasa was giving her and it felt amazing. She still can't believe that the king of the Pride Lands is cuddling with her. There are many other lionesses that doesn't receive this type of treatment. Out of all the lionesses here,she was chosen.

While the rest of the Pride was just chilling, Mufasa just woke up from his nap and saw Sarabi in his arms. He smiled at the fact that Sarabi was in his arms keeping warm. Mufasa licked her forehead gently and then slowly walked out the cave onto the tip of Pride Rock. Mufasa examined the the view, looking over his lands. It's not everyday you get to see the Pride Lands so peaceful. But soon that's gonna change. Mandla is still after him and won't stop until he gets what he want. Mufasa will not let the Reign of Mandla began........

And he will make sure of it.