"I told you everything Dumbledore told me!" Harry yelled. "And in case you haven't noticed, we found a horcrux," 

"Yeah, and we're as close to getting rid of it as we are to finding the rest of them," Ron yelled. 

Hermione went between Ron and Harry and tried to take the Horcrux off his neck. "Ron, please, take-" 

"Take the Horcrux off, you wouldn't be saying this if you hadn't been wearing it all day," She tried again but was pushed away by Ron. 

"Want to know why I listen to that radio?" Ron said his attention still at Harry. "To make sure I don't hear Ginny's name or Fred or George or mum," 

"You think I am not listening?" Harry exclaimed. "You don't think I know how this feels!" 

"No you don't know how it feels!" Ron roared. "You're parents are dead. You have no family," 

Harry lunged at Ron, Hermione rushed to pull them both apart. "Stop, stop!" 

Harry pushed away Ron. "Fine then, go. Go then," 

Ron removed the necklace and threw it on the floor, he went across the room and got his bag. Before he went out the tent, he turned around to Hermione. "And you? Are you coming or staying?" 

Hermione stood froze, looking back and forth between Harry and Ron, she tried to say something but nothing came out. "Fine, I get it," Ron spoke for her. 

"I saw you two the other night," He said looking between Harry and Hermione. 

"Ron that was nothing, you know we'd never do that," Hermione said wearily. Ron ignored her and went out of the tent. 

Hermione hesitated for a second before following him out. "Ron, Ron, where are you going?" 

Harry watched her leave even when she was gone her calls to Ron could be heard. Harry sat down on the table, his eyes burning, and wondered how much easier this all would have been if Y/n was here. She would have sat with him and told him everything would be alright, she would stay up talking to him to comfort him. Harry missed Y/n, now more than ever. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

All the muggle borns and half-bloods that had escaped the Dungeon had moved into the Room of Requirements. Neville had come across it when he and Peter were looking for empty classrooms. 

Though the Room of Requirements was much different this time, it was more of a common room, adorned with bunk beds, and couches and rugs. Once everyone had come in they had decorated it more, with different house banners and Luna had brought in a soft board where she stuck down positive affirmations for people to not give up. 

Most of the days, they would have dinner here as everyone felt safer that way, and it felt like one giant family eating together and playing games. Even in such harsh times they were able to keep their hopes up. 

The purebloods or supposed purebloods, still stayed in their common rooms and in their free time to avoid being caught going to the Room of Requirements but every Friday night some people would sneak in with some special snacks and spent the weekend there. Y/n, Peter, Ginny, Neville, and Luna were the few that did this every week. Almost every night they were able to sneak in easily but this night was different. They decided to go a bit earlier and the Carrows were still up and taking rounds around the castle. 

"Where are you all going?" Boomed Amycus' voice from across the corridor. 

The group froze all looking at each other and then slowly turned around to face Amycus who was walking towards them.