why so rough?

Just they entered the room and now they are all sweaty the thought of them having sex Today was eating them subhman push ishan on bed ishan looked at subhman subhman was looking so sexy he looks like he will not leave ishan today he will fuck him till the next morning ishan said to Subhman that he don't go rough on him because they have match practice tomorrow subhman nod his head but his eyes was telling something else but before he could say anything subhman grabbed his face and started to kiss him and he was kissing him like there is no end of it he kiss him till they both were out of breath after the kiss subhman looked at ishan and said to him that he tasted so good and this is the best kiss he had ishan just looke at him he was looking so attractive and then pull him toward himself and kiss him again they both were now fighting for dominance but ofcourse subhi win and started to kiss on Ishu's jaw and makes marks their after that he slowly take him hands under his pants he was still kissing him and he started to stroke ishan's dick and then after some time he realised that he was hard and ishan was hard too so he took off his pants and then ishan's and then take off their clothes along with their underwear then he was about to put his finger in ishu's hole but ishan gets top of him and started to kiss him leaving marks every where and this was so intense they both were Sweating also and also feeling turned on them slowly ishan get up from bed subhman was confused what Ishu was doing but ishan told him to sit and he take his dick in his mouth and started to give subhi blow job which was hell good that subhman was groning and pushing ishan's head forward and roaming his hands around his hairs not very softly after some time he cum in ishu's mouth ishan drink it all after seeing this side of ishan subhman was some how like it so much and he made ishan sit on his lap and started to kiss him again ishan's lips was tasting a bit sour because of the cum and then he slowly made ishan lay on bed and without any warning he it his dick in ishu's freaking tight hole he didn't even prapare ishan but he knows that ishan like it this way so he just put it in but ishan was struggling to adjust with subhman's size because it was huge and like it take him forever to adjust subhman's dick and in between this sex he was also cursing subhman for this much huge ass dick but subhman proudly said he want don't want ishan to walk tomorrow he was just joking guys but ishan was so much in pain so subhman saw it and then he make comfortable position for ishan by putting cushions under his back and also let him rest a but then slowly seeing ishan in better condition he started to thrust he didn't even use condom or any lube so it was very painful but it's also pleasurable then his thrust gets faster and faster ishan was controlling his voice so that he don't make any sound but subhman was going so rough and it's kind off he don't want to make fun of himself in front of subhman but subhman notice this and told ishan don't stop himself from moning and he wants to hear ishan's voice and now ishan was screaming subhi's name and he was so in pleasure that he just can't stop himself and suddenly without warning ishan came in subhman's hand subhman some how didn't expect this but he was happy that he started to do it more speedily and after some time he also came in all over ishan hole and on his stomach he then kissed ishan again and they do it like three times and ishan was so tired that he told subhman to stop and said ashole are you planning to die doing it and subhman said he will stop now and now subhman carried ishan to Washroom wash him up and then clean the bed and then they both sleep hugging eachother basically ishan was laying on top of subhman because he was feeling pain in his lower body and he said to Subhman dickhead use lude or condoms or else they will die then they both decided to go to hospital for check up tomorrow.

That's it for today hope you all like it 🥰😍

( ignore my grammatical mistakes)