intro no.1

Hi I'm Desiree and this is the world through my eyes and sometimes how I  view my life... I have three friends and I will be masking their identitys so I'll just start with jade,Judy,cady and keep in mind I have a "C+" in English and I speak English but I suck @ writing English so I'm just going to write how I speak so yeah... So basically I know I'm the DUFF of the group ,well let's sort this out I'm okay looking I'm not gorgeous neither pretty  I guess I'm average? But I'm chubby and I'm their "friend" and let's just say they have all been in relationships and stuff like that,how many have I been in...ZERO not even ONE ,but I'm kind off confusing because I don't want to date a immature guy like for example the guy who dated "cady" used my friend to make to another jealous then broke up with her to be with the other girl, then "jade" dated a "fuck boy and dated her but never really had feelings for her and broke up with her after 2 weeks and  just completely shut her out ,along with talking to other girls while they were still together now he wants to date other girls and there is Judy probably my only friend that has common sense lol but she dated this guy but she had to break up with him because she was not allowed to date. My life at this point is so stressful and so confusing I mean this is the probably the one year that I'm working my ass of for good grades I've never been inclined academically but I guess it's just a change of fait or something in between.

-next I will be talking about friends and things of that nature🙄