"Who are you?" I whispered to her still bothered because of our proximity.

But I won't deny that I like it. ^^

"Tua moglie" she said that makes me blush even more. Does she think that I can't understand her? I studied Italian when I was eight because I'm interested on it.

"N-non ancora"

Fuck it I didn't mean to say it like that. I was about to say she's not my wife. Grr fucking idiot.

"Spero non ci vorrà così tanto" she said tightening her grip on me even more as if I'm going to vanish anytime soon. God I might faint if she keep us in this position.

I just closed my eyes, savouring every moment with her. Who ever she is, I hope to stay like this forever with her.

Maybe I don't know what I'm saying, but it's what my heart is feeling.

"There's someone coming, I need to go now" she's about to loosen her grip on me but I hold her arms not wanting for her to go.

"Don't worry my love, I'll always be here, watching over you" she said assuringly before kissing the top of my head tenderly, I don't have a choice but to let her go.

"Adios mi Amore"

I quickly turned around but there's no one in here besides me. There's no sign of her, she just disappeared in one snap.

The sudden sadness slap me, like 360°. I don't even get the chance to know her name. I'm so stupid I should have ask.

Wait, how can she--??

"Samantha!!" I heard Avery's voice called me that makes me look at her direction. And there she is leaning against the sliding door breathing heavily.

"Aves" I walk towards her.

"Hell I've been searching for you for decades now"

"You're so dramatic" I said making her roll her eyes.

"Are you blushing?" her sudden question surprised me.

"W-what? Why would I blush?". I said while caressing my cheeks. Hell my face is burning, that woman, why does she have this strong effect on me?

"Are you with someone before I get in here?" she dudged my question and throw me another question.

"H-ha? No I'm just here by myself, gazing at the distance. Alone" I said not daring to look at her straight in the eyes.

"Psh don't explain, your actions are enough." she said before rolling her eyes.

"I'm telling the---

"Whatever Samantha Elaine, c'mon now let's sleep. Olivia gave us a spare room to stay in" she said before walking down the corridor so I trailed after her.

"The party is already over?"

"Nope" she said popping the letter -p

"Then what the hell are you still doing here?" I asked confused. She's a party wrecker, she'll stay as long as the party's not yet over.

"I don't feel good"

"Are you sick?" I asked putting my hand on her forehead.

"No not like that. Ugh nevermind" she said still walking fastly until she stop infront of a door. Before she turn the doorknob, she faced me.

"What?" I asked not liking the way she stares at me. I can see something in her eyes.

What is she afraid of?

"Don't go anywhere alone 'kay?" she said meaningfully.

"Ha? Why?" I asked not liking her used of tone.