Death anniversary

Começar do início

After Avu prepares all the food, she goes to her room and after taking a shower and getting ready she goes downstairs where the priest was preparing for the Puja while others were present there. She goes and stands beside Sid taking her baby from Reem and looks at Sid who was staring his father's pic emotionally. She was about to hold his hand when the priest tells Sid's grandfather that all the preparations were done and to start the Puja. He nod's and asks Sid to sit in Puja and to perform the rituals.

Sid-: dada please you do it... I don't want to... He says to Abhishek making everyone present there shocked as he never denied to perform any of his dad's death rituals. Being younger one too Abhishek doesn't have any problem in it and has always let Sid do everything as like he is the most closest person to his mom, Sid was most closest to his dad, if Abhishek is mumma's boy then Sid was his dad's prince. Their dad never scolded them and had always been the best dad and suddenly Sid's this behaviour was strange to all of them.

Abhi-: Sid what are you saying...?? Why you're denying to perform rituals for dad...?? What he did to you that this year you don't want to perform any of the rituals, why the hell you're refusing...?? He asks him.

Sid-: because I don't want... Just because of dad my whole life is messed up... Because of him not only me, everyone present here's suffering except some... If he hadn't made this silly promise to anyone then I don't had to get married with this burden... He says angrily while pointing towards Ashi who was looking at him.

Abhi-: Shut up... And don't blame dad... He's not at all at fault, he doesn't even knew that you love avneetay... It's not his fault so just shut your mouth and go and sit in Puja... He says to Sid with slight anger.

Sid-: I don't want to... He says and was about to leave when Avu blocks his way.

Avu-: didn't you heard what jiju said...?? Go and sit in Puja, don't behave like this Sid... Why you're punishing your dad for the thing which he didn't did...?? He doesn't knew anything about us and he doesn't know their reality (Ashi's family), he was unaware about all this and was innocent, do you think if he was present here and knew about both of us then he wouldn't have ever get your marriage done with her, he would have happily accepted his son's happiness... For him his family's happiness, especially your happiness matters the most... So please don't refuse to do something for him... Please... She requests to Sid who looks otherside.

Vaishu-: Sid... Avu is right... Everyone present here knows that dad loved you the most, more than abhi he loves you and whatever he did was for your happiness but he doesn't know that your happiness lies in someone else... Try to understand, he didn't did anything to hurt you... Today from wherever he would be watching you, do you think he would be happy seeing you like this, seeing his family like this...?? She asks him while Sid just stares her.

Sid-: bhabhi...

Sm(cutting him in between)-: Ashu your dad loves you more than anyone of us... More than himself, he loves you... If he would be alive then all this wouldn't have happened... Do you think wherever he's, he's happy seeing you married with two girls and having two wives and kids... No one here's happy with it, neither you nor both of them and no one is ready to back off and get divorced and leave from here, I know your dad shouldn't have fixed your marriage like this but if he had already then we can't do anything na, we had to accept it... She says with tears in her eyes.

Sid-: Is dad's one promise is more important than my life mom...?? My life is fully complicated... She's married to me illegally and is claiming that, that child is mine... How she can be my daughter when nothing happened between us, when I hadn't even touched her... How I can accept someone's else baby as mine...?? She's not my daughter, she's an illegitimate child... And that's it, Sid bursts out upon them. Ashi moves towards Sid with tears in her eyes.

Ashi-: don't say like this please... She's our daughter, yours and mine... She's not illegal neither our marriage is illegal.... Please don't behave like this with us and accept it as our fate please...

Avu-: o really... So why don't you accept it as your fate and leave from here... Why are you still here knowing that he's already married to me and loves me and has a baby which is legally his... For your baby's safe and secure future and for providing her father's name you're...

Ashi(cutting her in between)-: shut up... I'm not going anywhere neither I'm leaving from here nor divorcing him... He's my husband so you just leave from here with your this curse... Don't know with whom else you slept and give birth to this burden... She says spitting venom just to receive a tight slap from Sid.

Sid(shouts)-: DON'T... DON'T YOU DARE TO SAY A WORD AGAINST HER OR MY BABY OR ELSE I WILL DIG YOU ALIVE IN GRAVEYARD... HE'S MY BABY NOT OF ANYONE ELSE AND I DON'T NEED TO PROVE IT TO ANYONE SO JUST SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH... He shouts upon her angrily.

Avu-: I so want to kill you for calling my baby a curse... But I don't want to spoil today's day which is already spoiled because of you... And for your kind information you and your child is burden on him not my baby... She says to her angrily while dadajii who was standing and watching it silently looses his temper and shouts upon everyone angrily to stop this rubbish.

Abhi-: Dadu please calm down... Sid go and sit in Puja...

Sid-: dada I...

Abhi(cutting him in between)-: I said go... He says while Sid looks at vaishu who request him through eyes. He nods at her and goes and sits in Puja while everyone notices it. While Avu was about to leave from there when Abhi stops her and whispers. It's yours father's in law shradh... Don't go anywhere, your presence is important and Sid will be more angry if he wouldn't have seen you here... He whispers to her while she nods. And don't take her words seriously, you know how she's... We'll do something soon to make her leave from here, you just be strong for your Sid and for baby, me, Sid, vaishu, Reem all of us are with you... He says to her while side hugging her and wiping the tears which just flowed at which Avu nods and gives him a small real smile.

TBC...