"Truth or dare?" he asked looking over at Kyle. "Dare." i answered. "Kiss Kyle."

My heart dropped a little bit and I could feel Tom's grip on my hand tightened. "Truth." i gave his friend a dead stare.

"Ok so are you still a virgin?" he asked and Kyle smirked. "I am." i looked over at Kyle. "Not for a long time." Tom whispered to my ear and i got red.

"That's a lie." Kyle said out loud standing up. "What?" Tom asked me. I let go off his hand and stand up as well.

"Kyle stop." I walked over to him. "She is not a virgin." he pointed to me. "And how do you know that?" some random boy asked.

I could feel Tom's stare at me. "Because we fucked." he smirked at me. "I didn't fuck with you." i was trying my best not to yell but i was really angry.

"Oh then what did we do?" he teased me. Everyone was silent listening to us arguing in the middle of the circle.

"You fucking raped me! I didn't wanted to fuck with you and you knew that. But you still did it against my will!" i snapped at him. I didn't even realize how loud i yelled.

I was so angry and sad at this moment. "Doesn't matter. You had sex so you're not a virgin." he said totally unbothered by the fact that he raped me.

"Maybe i had sex but it was sex i never wanted to have. I still consider myself as a virgin. I never wanted to loose my virginity to you. I was freshly 15 Kyle! Don't you understand that what you did was bad?!!" i yelled at the top of my lungs.

Tears were falling down my face, my legs were shaking and the blood in my veins was boiling.

"I don't care. You felt so good." he licked his lips. I gave him a hard slap across the face. He was about to hit me back but someone stopped him.

It was Tom. He gently pushed me away. I could see the anger in his eyes.
_____________________

I was so fucking angry I wanted to kill this fucker. I punched him and he fell to the ground. I started punching his face from side to side.

Everyone was cheering at me. "Tom stop!" Lin tugged on my shirt. I turned to her and her eyes were filled with fear.

I got up and kicked him one last time before picking her up and going to the kitchen with her.

There was no one. I was already calmer but I could tell she was pissed off. I let her down and she immediately started kicking things.

"I fucking hate that jerk he ruined me! Tom he raped me! And he doesn't even care!" she cried out. It was a mixture of anger and sadness.

She took a glass and threw it on the floor making it shatter into several pieces. She fell to the ground gasping for air while tears were falling down her cheeks.

I immediately kneeled to her and took her in my arms. I stroked her hair until she calmed down.

I knew it would be better if I didn't say anything. Me cursing at that fucker wouldn't calm her down.

After a while she got up and sat on the chair. She took some bottle of a strong alcohol and started drinking it fast.

"Lin be careful don't drink to much." i said worried when i saw the speed she was drinking at.

"I'm sick of feeling all these emotions Tom." she said and took another bottle. She drank it within few seconds.

I was amazed and shocked at the same time. She sighed and put her head in her hands. She brushed her fingers through her hair.

Then she looked at me wiping away her tears. Her makeup was ruined a bit but she still looked attractive.

She reached for her purse and took out her mirror and a makeup bag. She quickly redid her makeup and put everything back.

I could tell she was a lot more calm now. Well more like drunk.

She got up and smirked at me. She sat down on my lap and traced her hand down my chest over the shirt.

I could tell she had no idea what is she doing so I'll make sure not to let this get too risky.

"You're so hot Tommy." she said before closing the gap between us. "Can say the same about you." i smirked at her and she brushed her thumb across my lips.

She kissed me but it was really passionate. Her tongue found mine. I could taste the alcohol from her.

She brushed her tongue across my teeth and it turned me on. "That was attractive." i said before connecting our lips back together.

We were making out for a good 15 minutes. Her hand suddenly touched my boner through my pants.

"Ok time to go home you're totally wasted." I said pulling away. "Nooo let's dancee."'she got up and dragged me to the dance floor.

She started rocking her hips from side to side on my lap. It made me even harder. I took a grip on her hips and danced with her.

I was actually enjoying it I can't lie. After few songs we went to sit down and she was stumbling.

I looked over at the clock. 2 am. "We should get home." i said taking her jacket and purse. "Noo whyy?" she groaned.

"You can't even walk straight." i chuckled. "I can." she said and stood up almost falling back down.

"That's what I'm talking about." i laughed and picked her up. To my surprise she didn't fight with me and just let me carry her out.

I put her in my car and buckled her seatbelt. I got in as well and took out my phone. I texted everyone that we are leaving so they won't search for us.

I was sober enough to drive.
_________________
Author's note:
I swear the smut will be soon🤞🤞just give me a few more chapters 😓
also this chapter is kinda long it took me a while to write all of that😜

1651 words