Lin's is the left one and Envy's is the right one.

Lin's hair

Envy's hair

Envy's hair

Envy's makeup

Envy's makeup

Lin's makeup ______________________

Lin's makeup
______________________

When we arrived it was 9.13pm and the party started at 9pm. We could already hear the music and smell the alcohol.

We didn't even knock or ring the bell cause we knew no-one would hear that. We just came in and there was already a load of people.

Michael's house was literally enormous. We made our way through the crowded place hearing whistles coming from behind us even tho we had our jackets still on.

We were trying to find the boys but we were literally unsuccessful. I took out my phone to call Gustav because he usually picks his phone up.

"Hey Gustav where are you?" i yelled to the phone so he could hear me.

"We're at the kitchen."

"And where is the kitchen? This place is huge."

"I have no idea actually."

"I thought so. Be there in a while bye."

"Bye."

I put the phone back to my purse and we began to search for the kitchen. After what felt like forever we found it.

They were just sitting at the island waiting for us. Georg was there with his girlfriend. Me and Envy decided to close our jackets so nobody would see our fits yet.

"Hey smurfs we are here." i greeted them and sat down next to Tom. "Finally I thought someone stepped on you." Gustav chuckled.

We chatted and for a while and then got ourselves some drinks. "Why won't you show your fit?" Tom leaned closer to me smirking.
___________________

"Oh you want me to?" she smirked back. She was so fucking beautiful i swear. "I do."

She slowly took off her jacket reveling her top. Then she took it all the way down. I looked her up and down.

"You look beautiful you know that?" i couldn't stop staring at her. "Thank you Tommy." she smiled.

Britney Spears started to play and all of the three girls jumped on their feet and ran to the dance floor.

We all chuckled at them and went after them. We were all dancing and i could tell Lin was a bit drunk. I didn't wanted to drink a lot tonight so i can get her home safe and so i can watch her.

She made her way closer to me and pressed herself on my chest. She put her hands around my neck and kissed me.

I put my hands on her ass and kissed her back. I could feel her boobs against my chest and it turned me on.

She pulled away "I'm going to the bathroom be right back." and walked away.
__________________
Author's note:
This week will be pain we have 7 tests in 3 days wish me luck😰

1109 words