Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21 Touching the dragon's tail,

the little silver dragon said: "This is star armor cotton, one of the main materials of S-level protective clothing. The amount here is enough to make ten S-level protective clothing." I'm afraid Yu Yiyi doesn't know

. This thing's treasure was deceived. Xiao Yinlong also gave Yu Yiyi some science knowledge about what star armor cotton is.

Yu Yiyi cherished her life very much. She entered the underground black market tonight and first bought a set of A-level protective clothing, which cost 20 million.

As for S-class protective clothing, even second-hand ones cost about 100 million, and brand-new ones are basically 1.5 to 300 million... The price is simply ridiculous!

However, there are still many people rushing to buy it, the supply exceeds the demand, and there is no spot at all.

The strength of many people is far from reaching S-level, and S-level weapons can only exert part of their strength in their hands. But S-level protective gear is different. Its protective effect will not vary from person to person. Even an E-level novice can block several S-level attacks when wearing it!

Therefore, as long as the financial conditions permit, who doesn’t want to buy an S-level protective suit!

However, star armor cotton, the main raw material for making S-level protective clothing, is not so easy to find.

As for the protective clothing made of S-class star beast fur, its defensive power is even better than that made of star armor cotton. However, this top-of-the-line S-class protective clothing has no chance of straying outside. It has long been used by real S-class strongmen. Divided.

Star armor cotton is the main raw material of the standard version of S-level protective clothing that most people can buy!

There is enough star armor cotton to make ten pieces of protective clothing. The price cannot be low.

Yu Yiyi: "Xiaoyin, have you taken them all out? Do you have any left in stock?"

She also needs S-level protective clothing!

The little silver dragon said: "Don't worry, I'll keep your share. Didn't you buy an A-level protective suit? Come back to me and I'll refine it for you. Then you can be promoted to S-level. I guarantee you will be no better than those S-level star beasts." The top S-level protective suit made of fur has poor defense."

Yu Yiyi: "Wow, Xiaoyin, you are so kind to me! Woohoo, if you weren't just a little dragon cub, I would have given you my life. !"

What kind of peerless golden thighs are these!

He is extremely rich and powerful, but the key is that he is considerate and generous to her!

Which stinky man can compare? It doesn't exist!

Little Yinlong knew that Yu Yiyi was used to speaking freely, but he was still startled when he suddenly heard her say "promise with my body". He was so frightened that his little voice stammered: "You, don't repay kindness with hatred." Ah!"

He is not a little dragon cub, he is an adult man inside, okay!

It's just that due to the current body type limitation, Little Silver Dragon has no thoughts of those romantic thoughts.

Of course, he didn't have it in his previous human form, he was just a steely old single dragon.

Yu Yiyi: "Haha, I just said it casually. But my love for you is true! Xiaoyin, I love you so much~" Love

, love...

Even if I know that this woman has no intention at all, hearing this kind of Little Silver Dragon was a little embarrassed if he said it hotly and bluntly.