Chapter 73: Supriya gave away Vrish to Padma!!

Start bij het begin

The man smiled brightly at her. Then a miracle happened. With a blue light the man transformed. Into a God!!! A rainbow emerged over his head. He had taken the form of Lord Shiva. Her Aradhya.

She opened her eyes wide in shock. She could not believe her eyes!!! What was this?!! Who was he?!! But when she had identified him, she ran to him and put the baby on his feet. She was so happy. To see her deity. In her very own eyes. Then she herself sat down in his feet. By folding her hands to her chest. She must have done some good deeds in her life to experience her deity, her Aradhya, her God before herself.

"Mahadev!!!" She whispered softly.

The man lifted his eyes to her face and pressed his lips together to smile.

               Lord Shiva (Mahadev)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

               Lord Shiva (Mahadev)

He lifted the baby in his arms and kissed it's forehead lovingly. He had blessed it. Wholeheartedly.

"Mahan bano. Jagat Main akshay kirti sthapit karo. Ayushman Vab. (Be a great soul. Put an immortal image of yourself in this world. Have a long life.)"

Then he came near her and put the baby in her lap. The baby played with it's limbs. She smiled brightly at him. He looked at her in soft eyes. Only a father could look in those eyes. He was testing the sincerity of Padma. Uruvi had already passed on her acid test. By endangering her young life. For the sake of her jiji Supriya. Now it was a test of her elder sister Padma!!!  Her supper, love and devotion had to be tested too. He deliberately dropped the hint to her that Vrishaketu was not her real biological son that made her angry on him. Yet she had cope up with her temper and calmly answered him. To show the motherly love of her. For the baby. To show the support and endless care. For her dear baby sister Supriya. She was praisworthy too!!! Just like her other two sisters!!!

He came forward to her and put his right palm softly on her head. He was so proud. Of her. As a Father. Her wife Parvati was so right in her prediction. She told him thousand times "Meri Supriya ke liye meri Padma apni Pran bhi nichwar kar sakti hain. (For her Supriya, my Padma can donate her life.)" He did not listen to her!!! He wanted to test his this daughter's love and sincerity too!! By himself!!! That was the reason behind his disguise of an Aghori!!!

"Ap Mahan ho, Putri. Apki nishtha toh sarbopari hain. Apki Uru ke Man ke Prem atulaniya hain. Aur apki Su ke tyag advut hain. Ap tino ne jagat ko yeah sikhla diya ki Bhagini ke Prem kiya hota hain. Dhany ho ap. (You are great, my darling daughter. Your own selflessness is higest among others. The love of your baby sister Uruvi was praiseworthy. The sacrifice of your other baby sister Supriya is out of the world. You three have set an example in this world to shoe how to love each other unconditionally even sharing only one husband. Hats off to you all.)"

She smiled brightly again and asked for the long lives of her sisters. "Jagat Pitah, mere Su-Uru ko lambi ayu dena kripa karke. (Give long life to both of my baby sisters. Supriya-Uruvi.)" In one sentence she asked for the health and prosperity of her sisters.