Chapter 7: Destiny

Start from the beginning

"Ouch. Hope you haven't been badmouthing me. If I knew this is how I would be repaid then I wouldn't have saved you in the first place" she said with an annoyed expression "What's wrong? Did you have a scary dream?" I quickly wiped my tears "I wouldn't cry over that" "Oh?" "Where were you?" "I was looking for my weapons" "Then you should have woken me!" I yelled "Ah- I understand. You can't sleep alone" she sighed with a smirk "if only Hak was here right now-" "You fool! You're injured" she looked at me confused "Now I'm a fool?"

"You're behaving recklessly, when you're a total wreck. I thought you were going to die. Don't go off without saying anything! You have to stay by my side!" I yelled frantically. She sighed and shook her head. She suddenly reached out and grabbed my shortened hair. "Your hair...I'm sorry. It was my fault" she said dropping her hand "I don't mind" I said reaching up to hold the uneven strands "It's lighter now. Besides, I've always hated my red hair. This isn't so bad, is it?" I smiled up at her "You're right" she then chuckled "it's like Hak said. It's not your hair but your brain that's weird" an Irk mark appeared on my forehead and I crossed my arms "I should sew your mouth shut" I said as we walked back to the house.

 It's not your hair but your brain that's weird" an Irk mark appeared on my forehead and I crossed my arms "I should sew your mouth shut" I said as we walked back to the house

Yuri
"Huh? This is where the Oracle lives?" "Yes" Yona said with a nod "What a coincidence. I know you're living in hiding, but I would've expected a Oracle's house to look more like a shrine" I said taking a steamed bun from the basket full that sat on Yun's back. Suddenly Yun turned around with a weak glare "Hey! Don't eat that without asking!" I clapped my hands together and bowed my head "thank-you Oracle for the yummy food" I said reaching to take another one but he smacked my hand "I'm not an Oracle!" "Where did the Oracle go?"

I turned to Yona to see her looking around. We walked down a path until we came to a waterfall "Oracle? What's wrong?" he quickly wiped his eyes and sniffled back  I was praying to the gods and I decided to pray about you and this world. Princess Yona, would you like to hear the voice of God?" I looked to Yona to see a hesitant look on her face "Mundok told me to have the Oracle show me my path. But should I let my fate be decided for me? I used to think that I was supposed to sit still, not doing anything. But after being chased, Yuri nearly getting killed, and nearly dying myself, my blood is so hot, it's practically boiling" I watched her hands curl into fists.

"I can walk on my own two legs. I want to live. I won't let anyone take my life or Yuri's! That is my only wish. I have nothing to ask the Gods because they cannot tell me how to live" "that isn't true" I looked at the Oracle surprised "Not For you, living doesn't mean spending your days in ordinary peace" I sat down against a rock and watched the two interact "Huh?" "Your life will create a storm that will shake the Kingdom of Kouka" "Oracle?" "If you wish to simply live an honest life, and cannot stop the hot blood in your veins, I will convey the voice of the Gods to you" the Oracle put his hand together and raised his head to the sky

"When darkness falls upon the land, the dragons' blood will restore life once more. In accordance with the ancient pact, when the five dragons are gathered, the sword and shield that protect the king will awaken and the red dragon will return at dawn once more"