Chapter 66: Supiya met Uruvi!!!

Start from the beginning

All of a sudden young Prasen stopped running and came to her to ask "Ma, hame Dada dadi ke pass jana hain. Le chalo na!!! (We want to go to meet our grandparents. Mother, kindly take us there.)"

Sushen hugged her tightly from back and added "Kripaya, Maiya. (Pretty please, mother.) He made an innocent face. By pouting his lips cutely.

Prasen also put his hand to the temple of Supriya and dragged her chin to himself. He too pouted his lips cutely.

Supriya smiled brightly and kissed both of their tiny foreheads lovingly. Those boys!!! They knew how to make amend!! With themselves!!! And how to coax their mother!!!

"Le chalenge. (I will.)" She told them both calmly.

They huffed her tightly. In their tiny arms. They were too happy.
............................

At the Royal chamber of Anga:

A man was standing alone. None was near him. He clutched a sharp blade of the sword. In his left palm. While the sword was held tightly in his right palm. He wanted to test the sharpness of the newly made sword. He had no desire to commit suicide or making himself hurt. As a King he had to be worried with the sharpness of the swords his army members were now using in the battlefield. His chief of the army, his brother Shone, had been gifted the sword. To him.

He had lifted the sword instantly and swinged in both sides. It cut off the thin air. With ease. It meant that the arm was well prepared.

He clutched the sharp blade in his left palm forcefully to test it's sharpness. It instantly pierced his flesh of that palm and blood poured down form the open wound. A single blood line dripped down the floor. Making a red mark on it.

He calmly looked at the flowing blood and smiled lifelessly. He was not a bit bothered by blood. As an warrior he was accustomed with it. His lifelong pain and agony was more than this small amount of blood!!!

He threw the sword to the floor and then with steady strides went to the darkest corner of his room. He then slowly opened a closet and drew out a picture. Of a girl.

He admired the portrait for a second in soft eyes. Tears had glowed in the corner of his eyes. Even in darkness.

He sighed hard and murmured softly to the picture. Just one word "Kyun (Why)?!!! He wanted the reason why his Devi had abandoned him again!!!

 Just one word "Kyun (Why)?!!! He wanted the reason why his Devi had abandoned him again!!!

      Another Picture of Supriya