Chapter 57: Padmavati's Last Miscarriage brings Supriya back!!

Start from the beginning

         Karna (male protagonist)

"Shriman Senapatiji"

With a jolt he turned around and saw his second commander of general Mrityunjay was bowing to him. In respect.

Senapati Mrityunjay (Commander in chief of Hastinapur)

He arched his left eyebrow slightly in question mode. In silence.

"Ek kanya hame Pukeya rajya ke sima langhne se rok rahi hain. Uski Kathan anusar hame Maharajah Basav ke anumati ki abasykta hain. (One girl is stopping us to enter the border of Pukeya. According to her we should need the permission of Pukeya King. To do that.)" His junior answered in calm tone.

"Hmm" Karna seemed dubious. In his mind he knew that the stranger girl was right!! Before trespassing into anyone's territory you needed his permission!!!

Suddenly a guard came and with a curt bow had given a letter to him. Karna brewed his eyebrows together but took the letter. He opened it to read. Then his eyes wided in shock. He instructed the guard to fetch his horse!!! He had to go back!!! To Anga!! At once!! Padma needed him!!!

"Khasma kijiye parantu (I beg your pardon but)" Mrityunjay tried to say something but Karna signaled him to stop. He obliged.

"Kuch mat karna. (Don't do anything. By yourself.)" Then he had produced a small white parchment paper to him and said "Yeah Patra Pukeya Naresh ko bhej ke unki anumati ki pratiksha karna. Ham do din main laut ayenge. Tab tak kuch mat karna. (Send this letter to the King of Pukeya. And wait for his answer. I will return back in just two days. Wait for me.)" Then he drove his horse to the eastern horizon to his state. Anga.

He knew that he had to return back to his army. As soon as possible. Now his army was busy in making their tents. On the border of a small state named Pukeya. Their horse of Aswamedha was residing there too. But he had to leave for Anga. Padma was serious!! He could not leave her alone!!! In this state!!!

Alas!! He lost the opportunity to meet with that stranger 16 yrs old girl who condemned his second commander to enter into the state of Pukeya that day. Unless Karna-Uruvi story would start on that day. As she was none but the beautiful Princess of Pukeya, Devi Basavi Uruvi herself who along with her female force stopped his army at the battlefield!!!