Chapter 48: Introducing Shatrunjay & Dpitatva: Little Pillars!!

Начните с самого начала

Her husband Lord Shiva nodded his head dismissively. It meant no.

She looked at him in painful eyes. As a mother she was so sad!! Their mother Falguni was praying hard. To her. She was a great devotee of Devi Shakti or Mata Parvati.

"Devi, yeah dono balak prithivi main Karna putra banne ke liye aye hain. In he apni niyati hogne dijiye!! Aise bhi toh yeah dono slapayu honge!! Sut aur Bishya putrao ki sath in Dev putro ko bhi hamara Karna kahin santan hona hoga!! (My dear wife, this two boys are not punished. They were destined to be Karna sons like two Sut sons, one merchant son. They have to be the adopted son of Karna and Supriya. It is according to the play of destiny. We can't interfere into it.)" Lord Shiva answered her truthfully.

"Par unki mata pita pe kya bitaga?!! (But what about their parents?!!)" She asked him in shock.

"Niyati. Sab ko bhugta hota hain. Ham bhi toh apni Putri Uruvi se bichhed bhog rahe hain na!!! (We all have to suffer. In the hands of destiny. Even we have to suffer for our beloved daughter Uruvi.)" He sighed softly and added it.

She had nodded her pretty head in agreement. He was right!! Her Uruvi was at earth!!! At this very moment!!!

She smiled at him innocently. She had tremendous faith on him!!

 She had tremendous faith on him!!

Lord Shiva & Mata Parvati

Two beautiful ladies with a bright light had emerged out of nowhere. One with yellow glow while another with green glow.

"Aiye Banadevi. Aiye Maha Laxmi. (You are welcome Bandevi. You too. Devi Maha Laxmi.)" Lord Shiva had greeted them politely.

Both folded their palms to him. In deep respect.

 Mata Maha Laxmi (Goddess of wealth & wife of Lord Vishnu)