3

Anya's POV:
I was so happy today, I decided to meet the cuttiieees at the orphanage. I went there and brought so many balloons and flowers for all the kids there. It was my most favourite place, I felt so good, and cheery whenever I went there. I always loved the kids. I was having a good time there with kids, we were playing and dancing together. Just then I got a call from Aaru and a thousand lightning struck together on me. Dadu was gone. I went home as soon as possible and I can't believe my eyes. Aaru came for me running, he hugged me and was crying badly. I tried to be strong. After all the ceremony after Dadu was done, we went back to our home. I realised me and Aaru now don't have anyone in this world. I was heartbroken, I can't stop my tears. I was sitting right there when Ishan bhaiya came. He helped me get in the home and was staying with us. Next morning when I woke up, I came to the living room looking for Aaru, and he was all ready and composed. I freshened up and went out of my room. "Anni, good morning, chal aa ja breakfast kar le" said Ishan bhaiya. I smiled a little, "bhaiya, aap ne jaga diya hota mujhe, kyun takleef ki??" I said feeling bad. "Are baccha mene koi takleef nhi ki hai, wo Shahneel ne bheja hai, chal jaldi se Nashta kar le Phir college bhi to jana hai na?? Aaj result hai tera. Aaja chal" he said. I can't control myself anymore and burst out crying. Ishan bhaiya hugged me, "Anni, Dadu ko pasand tha kya tera aese rote rehna?? And he always wanted you both to be so happy naa? This is how you'll thank him for everything that he gave to both of you?? Hmmm? Shant hoja baccha, hume Dadu ko proud feel karwana hai okay?? Unhe upset nhi krna!!! You are strong, beautiful and sweet daughter of him, okay? And besides I'm always there by your side whenever you'll need me. Mera wese to koi nhi hai iss duniya me, Shahneel ka family hai, or Tum dono. So please me apni Ik Lauti behen ko aese rote hue nhi Dekh skta" he said and I smiled nodding. We had a breakfast and then we went to college. Once we saw the results, Ishan bhaiya and Aaru both cheered the loudest as I topped the exams. They were the happiest. I smiled and felt Ishan bhaiya is right. I have to make mom-dad and Dadu very much proud on me, I have to be the best friend and sis for Aaru. I decided that from this very moment I won't ever feel upset and will always be happy and will spread the happiness around. After some days, I was happy with the kids around me, we were dancing and playing the games at the orphanage. That's when I looked at a boy, he is so handsome, he was playing with the kids too, he was giving the kids a piggy back ride along with Ishan bhaiya. He is so charming, his deep ocean like brown eyes and soft, silky hairs. His two cute dimples when he smiled or laughed were the things I think every girl would be crazy over. I swear girls must be ready to do anything to be with him. He seemed sweet. Just then there were 10-12 men there and the smile on his face stiffened. He let go of the kids and Ishan bhaiya led all of us inside the building. I was feeling bad vibes, I stood there with Aaru, near the window. The men came attacked the charming boy, I closed my eyes, when I slowly opened it, he was fighting all the men alone. And in just some mere minutes he finished the fight by knocking all of them down. He was injured too, but I was so afraid of him now. He was standing and the men who attacked him were all lying on the floor in pain. The boy held a men by his neck and growled about something. We can't hear it as we were inside the building and he was out there in the yard. Ishan bhaiya came to the window and called the police. I thought police will take him with them but to my surprise they all shake hands with him and police was giving him the respect and attention as if he was there boss. I hesitantly asked Ishan bhaiya, "Ishan bhaiya?? Ye kaun hai?? Or police usse sath kyun nhi leke gai??" I asked and Ishan bhaiya understood that I was afraid of that charming handsome man. "He is Shubman, Shubman gill he is the India's most successful young businessman. He is like a royalty or you can say mafia of the business world. He is the owner of this orphanage and the college you studied. Moreover he is my brother in law. He is Shahneel's brother and mine bestie for life" he said and I ooohed. I wished I'll never see him again, I was way much afraid of him. I don't wanna face him at all. I took Aaru with me and we left. After reaching back home, all I was doing is shuffling in my bed, unable to sleep, thinking about that dangerous man with charming smile, that Shubman Gill. I wondered his family was really sweet but why the hell he was like this??? Oh god why the fuck am I thinking about that mafia king lord man. I fell asleep fast and next day I woke up to the beautiful morning. I woke up and checked on Aaru, he was still asleep, I didn't woke him up as he is having a reading vacation. I made myself a big mug of Green tea and started a soft music as I took seat at my backyard garden where I was used to have morning conversations with Dadu. I took sip of it and I heard a ring on my phone. I looked at the screen and it was Ishan bhaiya. I picked up the call. "Hello, Good Morning Bhaiya. How are you??" I asked. "Hello, Good morning Anni, I'm fine how you doing??" He asked me back. I chuckled and said "I'm fine bhaiya, tell me aaj subah subah behen ki yaad kese aa gai??" He chuckled and said, "well, meri behen Bhulne ki chiz to hai nhi. Besides aaj mene meri pyari si behen Anni ko nhi but Dr.Anya Rajput ko call kiya hai" I oohed. "Okay Mr.Ishan Kishan tell me how can I help you??" I laughed and so does Ishan bhaiya. "Anni Tum ghar aa sakti ho?? I mean wo actually we need your help, please mana mat karna" he requested. I nodded. "Bhaiya aap location bhej dijiye I'll be there" I said and he said okay cheerfully we cut the call and he sent me the location. Once I reached the location, I gasped looking at heaven like estate infront of me. I go inside and reached the door of the home, there was a guard standing before I can say anything else the guard bowed down, "Good morning mam, welcome to the home" he said as he opened the door and held it for me. As I entered in I saw two giant men standing there in black suits. I wondered what if they'll get angry ever. I looked around and suddenly I had a tap on my shoulder, it startled me, I turned around and there was Ishan bhaiya standing. "Ohh, bhaiya, aap ne to Dara hi diya" I said he chuckled and led me to the living room. I went there and there was Shubman's family, his mom and Sister were there. As we got there they both got up and hugged me and welcomed me warmly. I smile. "Anya, puttar, Ishan ne Teri Bohot sari taarife ki hai, puttar ab bas tu hi aek aakhiri hope hai humari, beta please, aek maa ki request hai tumhe please mere bete ko thik kar do. Wo kal ke fight me injured ho Gaya or doctor ne usse koi acche physio ko hire krne ko bola hai. Ishan ne kaha tumse accha koi nhi hoga. Please puttar I hope you'll treat him" she requested as she was about to break down. Ishan bhaiya rubbed her back calming her down. I was never willing to do this but god I needed the money so bad, "aunty, please aap aese request mat kijiye, bado ke hath sirf ashirwad dete hue hi acche lagte hai, jode hue nhi. I'll treat your son, but on one condition. I'm the doctor and iss bare me unki koi manmani nhi chalegi jo bhi me bolungi unhe karna pdega" I said and they laughed nodding.