Episode 1: Romance Dawn (pt 1)

3rd POV:
This is a world like no other, one brimming with mystery and teeming with danger, filled with hundreds of islands strewn across vest seas.

3rd POV:This is a world like no other, one brimming with mystery and teeming with danger, filled with hundreds of islands strewn across vest seas

LogueTown, 22 years ago

And throughout these seas are those who live according to their own rules, who seek a life of freedom and adventure.

This is a world of pirates!!

"Piracy is a scourge upon this world. For too long, villains and miscreants have sown havoc across our seas." An older man's voice is spoken, booming in the air.

"But the marines, on behalf of your world government, strive to keep you safe and protected." The sounds of chains clashing onto the ground as someone seems to be walking with them on.

"And today, we've made a great stride in that effort." The crowd's cheers grew louder and louder before the face of a certain man appears, as well as his bounty poster.

(Gol D. Roger- 00:00-00:06)

"Gold Roger, the so-called King of the Pirates, has been captured. His reign of terror ends this day." The two executioners open a door up to the execution plaza, where he awaits his last day alive.

"Peace shall be restored. Let this be a message to break the spirit of anyone foolish enough to follow in his footsteps." They lift Roger up to the execution, revealing millions and millions of people to watch his death.

"Gold Roger, you have been sentenced to death for your crimes of piracy, thievery and conspiracy against the world government. Do you have any last words?" Vice-Admiral Garp said.

"Yeah. Would you take these off? Starting to itch." Roger calmly said, unfazed by this whole event.

Garp whispers to Roger, "I warned you. You brought this upon yourself." "Now, I'm bringing it to one and all." Roger whispered back, still smiling.

"By the authority of the world government..." Garp stated as the executioners pushed Roger to his knees.

"I declare your life forfeit--" Garp was cut off by someone among the crowd. "Pirate King, where is your treasure?" Thean asked as another asked where the treasure is hiding and the crowd roared.

Then, Roger starts to laugh, "You want to know where my treasure is?" He spoke to the crowd, loud and clear.

"I'll tell you. Wealth. Fame. Power. I found everything this world has to offer. Free yourselves. Take to the seas! My treasure is yours to find." The crowd cheered loudly.