Meet the LOV

-Kirishima-

It was a normal day in class, well, it was a study hall day, we just caught up in missing work since we had been busy with hero work for the past week.

Getting my work done never really bothered me, I understood everything pretty well. My grades had never been terrible either.

Aizawa was at his desk doing paperwork and computer stuff. Sometimes I forget he's a teacher.

I was doing some ELA work when the door opened and..the LOV walked in.

They were in chains and handcuffs. Dabi and Shigaraki had been chained together, and Toga and Denki had been chained together. Denki had a muzzle over his mouth and this collar-like choker around his neck. They all had on their almost ankle monitor-looking things on their ankles.

Endeavor and Midnight walked in behind them with Nezu.

Aizawa nodded and got up and got our attention.
"So I know you all are wondering why the LOV is here, they will be here. Well. Denki and Toga will be since they are still teens. No, they cannot use their quirks."

As he said that, Toga and Denki were unchained and unhandcuffed. Toga had to go sit next to Ochako.

When she was settled into her seat they moved to Denki. They uncuffed him and unchained him.

"He has quit the mouth on him, and we had to use a special shock collar since the ankle monitor wasn't restraining his quirk." Endeavor said and Aizawa nodded.

They took everything off Denki and then let the muzzle drop.

"That's why I hit you in your shit bitch." he spat at Endeavoe, who had a very big bruise on his face. Which made Todoroki satisfied.

The rest of the heroes and villains left and Aizawa handed Denki a bag that had everything he needed for the rest of class.

"Here is everything you need. Take a seat next to the red-haired boy, Kirishima, and the green-haired one Midoryia." Denki looked in the bag and then at me and Deku.

"Thank you," he said as she walked to his seat, that surprised me. Unlike any other villain, he had manners.

He sat in between me and Deku, when I looked at him I noticed some things I hadn't noticed before. He had a couple of piercings. He had his nose and lip done. Ears. But that's all I could see.

He wasn't paying attention, to say the least, when he got over to the seat he dropped the bag on the floor and put his head down.

A couple of minutes went by and Aizawa was teaching English. Present Mic usually did but he was out today.

"If you didn't know, your students now. Which means you have to do work," he said to Toga and Denki.

Toga was writing on her hand with a sharpie and Denki had lifted his head to look at Aizawa.

"Kaminari. Read this sentence on the board in English." Aizawa said looking at him.

Kaminari was his last name huh..

Kaminari rolled his eyes and looked at the bored. He sighed.