"You had a girlfriend, Jeong Hyeok... Just focus on her..." He said. "You need to clear your thoughts.." He said. And he let out a deep sigh.

On his way back to his unit, he frowned and stop from his walk through the hallway when he saw Jun Jae standing infront of Seri's unit with a bouquet roses in his hand.

Seri open the door and got surprised when she saw Jun Jae infront of it holding a bouquet of red roses. "Good morning.." Jun Jae said as he smile. Seri let out a small smile. Jun Jae gave her the bouquet and Seri take it. "kamsahamnida but you don't need to do this..." She said. "Anyway what are you doing here?" She asked. "Can I come in first?" He said. Seri let out a small laugh. "arasso, sorry I forgot to invite you in.." She said.

"What are you doing here, Jun Jae?" Jeong Hyeok said. And the two look at him together. Seri couldn't look at his eyes. "I will invite Seri to hang out today..." He said. Seri look at to Jun Jae, "I'm sorry Jun Jae... But my sunday is for my friends... We had a barbecue party at my friend's house so I think I couldn't join you now." Seri said. Jeong Hyeok let out a small smile but he try to hide it. "But I can join you there... It seems so fun..." Jun Jae insist. Seri let out an awkward smile. "But, my friend knew that Jeong Hyeok is my boyfriend and it will get them confused if I invited another guy..." She said. Jun jae felt sad and look at to Jeong Hyeok. "Why don't you join us too, Jeong Hyeok??" Jun Jae said. Seri look at him. "Yah! I don't like too... I have a plan for today..." He said. Seri felt pity and guilty towards to Jun Jae. "Yah! You can join us, Jun Jae... "Seri said. "Wait me in the living room, I just preparing my things." She said. Jun Jae smile widely. Seri went inside and Jun jae follow her. Jeong Hyeok left standing infront of the door. "You don't go inside, Jeong Hyeok?" Jun Jae asked. "I don't..." He said. "Arasso... I'll close it now.. " Jun Jae said and he immediately close the door. Jeong Hyeok clench his fist and he stamp his feet while walking towards to his unit.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Chan Young and Seo woo are already in Joo Hee's house. And the three prepared what they will need to use for the party. "That girl is always late..." Chan Young said. Seo Woo laugh. "I think she's still on her bed lying down..." He said. They all used to it that Seri is never get on time when they had gathering like this.

An hour has been passed when Seri appear and they all got shocked when she's with some other guy, not her boyfriend Jeong Hyeok. The three exchanges their glances and back their eyes to Seri and Jun Jae. Seri let out an awkward smile. "Uhm.. this is Heo Jun Jae... He's Jeong Hyeok's bestfriend... He's lonely that's why I told him to join us here. Uhm.. Jeong Hyeok couldn't make it today, he's busy." She said. "Is it okay to you guys, right?" She added. "Yoon Seri... There's so many guys involved to you as this moment..." Seo woo said jokely. Seri let out an awkward laugh. "Annyeong haseyo, Jun Jae... I'm Kim Joon Hee... Seri's very close friend." She said with her gently voice and extend her hand for him. Chan Young let out a small laugh. "Yah! Joo hee what happened to your voice? It sudden change to sweet from being loud." Chan Young said. Seri got laugh.

They having chitchat, laughters and giggles while Seo Woo and Chan Young grilling the meat and sausages. Chan Young observed Jun Jae that keep staring to Seri. He also Always attentive to Seri. Chan Young went inside and pick her phone to call someone.

"Hello, Ms. Jeon..." Jeong Hyeok said over. The phone.

"Vice chairman Ri, what are doing today?" Chan Young said.

"I'm at my place today... Waeyo? How's Seri? " He said.

Chan Young look at to Seri and she smile mischievously.

"She's fine... Your bestfriend Jun Jae is also attentive to her.... If I didn't know you, I will mistaken that Jun Jae is her boyfriend." She said.

Jeong Hyeok stood up.

"Vice chairman Ri can you join us here?" Chan Young said.

"Oh, you inviting me? Ofcourse I love too... Text me the address and I'll go there." Jeong Hyeok said.

'I have a reason to follow her... Chan Young invite me..' In his mind. He immediately pick his coat and car key.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Seri laughing on Jun Jae jokes. She's a little tipsy. Jun Jae look at her while she's laughing and he's smiling while watching her. Chan Young keep observing him. And she thought that this man likes Seri that's why she intentionally invited Jeong Hyeok to remind of this man that Seri has already had a boyfriend.

"Yah! Yoon Seri... You're drunk already... Stop it now!" Seo woo said. "Yah!" She said and snatch the bottle of soju from Seo Woo's hand. "Are you okay? I know you, you will drink like this if you're having a hard time... What is it?" He asked. Seri didn't speak and continue to drink her soju. Jun Jae look at her. "Seri... I never knew that you can drink as many as this." He said and look at the empty bottles infront of her. Seri laugh, "Waeyo? Because it seems that I'm innocent?" She said. Seri stood up and she struggles to walk. Jun Jae stood up to assist her as he hold her on her waist. Seo woo and Chan Young look at them.  Seri gave him a death glared. "Heo Jun Jae! Take off your hand on my waist..." Seri said. "But you will fall if I would do that... Let me assist you." Jun jae said. "Yah! Seri didn't want to touch him with any other man, unless your her boyfriend." Seo woo said. "So you better take it off before she's going to punch you." Chan Young said. "But she will going to fall If I do that." Jun Jae insist.

"Let me assist my girlfriend, Jun Jae." Jeong Hyeok said. And they all got surprised when Jeong Hyeok appear infront of them except for Chan young. "Oh? Hyeoky... You're here?" Seri said and try to walk towards to where he is. She was about to fall when Jeong Hyeok catch her. Jun Jae saw it. Jeong Hyeok holding her closer to him and his one hand on her waist but he got confused why Seri didn't react. Jeong Hyeok is not her real boyfriend after all. "Why you drink a lot if you couldn't handle it right, Yoon seri.." Jeong Hyeok said. Seri look at him and she smile. "It's because of you My Hyeoky... It's all because of you.." She said before she passed out. Jeong Hyeok heart skip a beat while looking at her. 'Yoon Seri... You make me more confused right now...' In his mind.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Author's note

Sorry for delayed update guys... I couldn't concentrate on writing because of some negative articles avout Son Ye jin that I read on Instagram. I hope that they will sue that girl for spreading fake news... 💔🥺

Anyways, back to my story... Thank you guys for supporting all my stories and loving it.   🤗🤗❤️

Love lot's,
Ms.seri12