one. wtf did i walk in on?? ❀

"hey, pretty boy...i'd like 2 more shots of pink whitey and then i'll close my tab." you mumbled to the bartender. your eyes were teary and wet, eyes glistening under the light at the bar table. "you sure? you look pretty drunk, miss..." the bartender asked you with a worried expression. "what do you mean! i'm the soberest person here at this very moment!" you exclaimed. "alright alright, whatever you say... your total comes to 300 primos. shall i put that on your card?" "...yeah sure, whatever. see you next time, pretty boy." 

you stumbled out of the bar, walking to the dormitory of your school thinking about the money you've spent on drinks. 300 primos? all you drank was a glass of raspberry vodka, pineapple tequila and 3 shots of pink whitey... you didn't want to return to your dorm, you didn't want your roommate, lumine, to be concerned and ask why you were drinking so much again. you didn't want to tell her about your argument with your boyfriend nor did you want her to worry so much about you. instead, you made your way to your friend, lynette's dorm room.

 instead, you made your way to your friend, lynette's dorm room

soon enough, you arrived at the dorm building and went up the stairs to lynette's room

soon enough, you arrived at the dorm building and went up the stairs to lynette's room. you knocked on her door, hoping she'd be awake this late during a school night. "please please please open the door-" "uh, hi? i'm sorry but, do i know you?" a person with short ash blonde hair that looks similar to your friend, lynette, opens the door. tears welled in your eyes again as you looked away from the man. "oh... hi, sorry to disturb you but is lynette here?" you asked him, trying your best not to cry in front of a guy you just met. "i'm sorry but no... she went out for a quick errand." he replied, sympathetically. "ah... okay. could you please tell her to call me once she comes back? sorry again for bothering you at such a late time at night."

you turn around with tears starting to dribble down your eyes until- "wait! don't go yet. here, come in. you can stay here and wait for her if you'd like." stay and wait for her? you were willing to do that but you didn't want to bother a stranger you just met, especially on a school night. "i'm lyney... lynette's older brother. please, come in." your ears perked up. lynette has an elder brother? you've known her for at least 3 years and she has never mentioned a single word about her brother... or her family. "thank you..."

now you're crying on their couch, with lyney sitting beside you. "if you don't mind me asking, what happened?" he asked you, trying his best to comfort you. you looked over to him, frowning. "oh! uh, i mean- if you don't want to tell me then you obviously don't need to! it's just that i can't have someone with a pretty face like yours crying!" he nervously rambled out. your face flushed at his words, "really...?" "yes, of course!" after that, you gave in.

"my boyfriend and i had an argument...i expressed to him how i didn't like how he acts towards me and other people when he's upset." you began. "i told him that i didn't like how he takes his anger out on others, including me... then he proceeded to call me annoying and needy! i was so upset to the point where i immediately retorted and called him so not so nice stuff. it ended with him walking out of my dorm... i never intended on having a huge argument with him!" now you were crying even more than before, trying your hardest to wipe away all your tears.

"oh my dear... you're quite in a pickle! i'm sorry you're going through that. but may i ask if he still brings you joy? do you feel like you have to walk on eggshells around him just to not make him mad or upset? partners should be able to communicate with each other. he shouldn't be getting pissed at you communicating with him how you feel. he should listen and talk it out with you to find a solution. if he isn't willing to listen without getting angry how are you gonna discuss anything else?" lyney said, opening a new box of tissues.

"sometimes people have their own things to sort out before they are ready to date and it sounds like he isn't ready to be dedicated to someone else if he lets his anger out on you or gets mad when you try and tell him what he does wrong." he pulls out a tissue from the box and wiped your eyes. "i'll brew you some tea, though i doubt it'll be as good as what lynette would make haha!" 

 "i'll brew you some tea, though i doubt it'll be as good as what lynette would make haha!"