Idea #83: Sonic Prime x Male!Reader

Start from the beginning

It took some time to trust him, but after seeing how determined and serious that he has become after unlocking a powerful new form from the power of the Paradox Prism, he begins to trust him a lot more after he helped out Sonic in taking out the Egg Council and how serious he was in getting the Shards back from Nine after he took them for his own intentions.

By the end after fixing everything that he and Sonic had caused that made them both collect all of the shards to fix everything back to normal, he might actually be able to trust him more by the end of the series.

Metal Y/n (New Yolk City Y/n)

Relationship: Unlikely Ally

He is a robot version of Y/n built by his creator named Nine, an alternate version of Tails, where Sonic never saved him from the bullies that made fun of him for having two tails and later became Nine Tails. Metal Y/n acts like a brotherly figure to Nine as he protects him from danger and helps him with his projects and inventions at his hideout in New Yolk City.

When he first encountered Sonic and his human doppelganger, Y/n, he first sees them as threats to his creator, but eventually forgives them after the two of them are trying to collect all of the shard pieces of the Paradox Prism and helps them out on their journey.

He also holds a grudge against the Chaos Council as well as Dread (Pirate Knuckles) that tried to kill Y/n and Sonic and tried to get the pieces of the shards for themselves. He has an intense hatred of both Chaos Sonic and Chaos Y/n after the Chaos Council forces Nine to create them to fight Y/n, Sonic and his friends.

He is willing to destroy the robot doppelganger and tells them before finishing them off that, "There can be only one Y/n and Sonic!"

Then after Y/n, Sonic and Shadow managed to put almost all of the pieces of the Paradox Prism back together, he was shocked to see his own creator betray them for the wrong reasons as he is willing to team up with Y/n, Sonic and Shadow to see if they can stop Nine from doing something that his own creator would regret for the rest of his own life to get the shards back as the fate of the multiverse depends on it.

Anarchy (Jungle Y/n)

Relationship: Ally

As one of the strongest people in the jungle world, Thorn Rose completely trusts him as he treats her like a queen and takes care of her forest along with her pet from the tree-dwellers. When Y/n and Sonic make it into their world, Anarchy does his best to protect Thorn from Y/n and Sonic until he soon realizes what they were after and not the food in his and Thorn's garden that they were protecting from the tree-dwellers by banishing them to the treetops.

Eventually, he and Thorn let the tree-dwellers eat again thanks to Y/n and Sonic convincing them to forgive them and move on. Thus, becoming allies and help them fight against the Chaos Council as well as protecting the forest from their invasion.

He can also act like a big brother to Mangy (Jungle Tails) and is one of the smarter and stronger members of the Jungle group, even if he can act like a crazy jungle man.

Captain "Mindeye" (Pirate Captain Y/n)

Relationship: Ally

Originally, Captain Y/n "Mindeye" was the real captain of the Sonic Pirate crew only for Knuckles the Dread to frame him and made the crew believe him to be a traitor and left him on a deserted island until one of the crewmates named Jack and the other pirates rescued him and worked together to get revenge on Dread for framing him and leaving him on the island.

The reason why is because he tried to warn the crew that Knuckles was planning to leave them for dead when he gets his hands on the treasure, that is also a piece of the Paradox Prism that Y/n and Sonic are after to fix the multiverse that Dread calls it, "His Beauty", which is why Jack, and the other pirates sees him as a better captain than Dread and remain loyal to him until they finally gave Dread what he deserved for his actions.

When Mindeye encounters Y/n and Sonic after Dread accuses them of being a traitor, he and his crew save them and the two of them repaid him by getting back at Dread, eventually convincing the crew that Dread was the real traitor and he and his crew are forever in their depth to help them on their mission to stop the Chaos Council and get the rest of the Paradox Prism shards to save the multiverse.

He also sees the other versions of Knuckles besides Dread as better versions of Dread that he despises, and he even treats Rusty Rose like an honored member of the crew after the Chaos Council abandoned her. He also made a friend on the island named Coco the Coconut due to him being marooned on a deserted island, which the crew that saved his life completely understands and sees Coco as a member of the crew.

Chaos Y/n

Relationship: Enemy/Robot Doppelganger

After the Chaos Council forced Nine to create two robot duplicates of Y/n and Sonic, the result created Chaos Sonic and Chaos Y/n, two robots that are programmed to destroy Y/n, Sonic and their allies if any means necessary. The two robot doppelgangers are considered annoying, cocky and a bit arrogant to say the least, but they're both determined to finish the job no matter what it takes until the deed is finally done to destroy Y/n, Sonic and their friends once and for all.

However, they are definitely no match for Y/n, Sonic and their friends as well as Nine's greatest creation and brotherly figure, Metal Y/n, who managed to take them both out and beat them up into nothing but scrap metal before saying to them that "There can be only one Y/n and Sonic!" and delivering the final blow to decommissioned them for good.

It is still unclear if Chaos Sonic will be repaired and upgraded by the Chaos Council by the time that Season 3 arrives, but we will know by the time that the Chaos Council decided to rebuild them both when Season 3 finally arrives to finish off the Sonic Prime Series.

This is my very first story idea about the popular Sonic Prime series and I can't wait for Season 3 to come out in the future and this story will take place before the official release of Season 1 of Sonic Prime. Also, I thought about giving Y/n his own versions of himself from the Sonic Prime series would be a good idea.

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.