[ 1 ] This is gonna be a crazy night

Start from the beginning

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

Whining and wincing from the painful alarm, I turn it off and stare up into the ceiling. Taking slow deep breaths, not thinking about anything at all. This is what I do every morning, I definitely need to change my alarm tone but the routine of mentally waking up before I start my day is essential.

*MEOW*

"Hmm?" Glancing down at my friend, I smile and sit upright. "Good morning Peach, did my sweet girl sleep well?" I chuckle as Peach purrs and snuggles herself into my arm. "I know you want to cuddle, i do too but i need to prepare for the week, Lovely" I explain to her, getting a pissed off glare in return. I pick myself up and grab my uniform on the way to the bathroom with peach behind me of course. Undressing and throwing on the outfit as i take out my skincare and makeup from my cabinet,, i mean come on you have to multitask.

Grabbing some gel and a boar bristle brush, I slick my hair into a bun making sure its as clean as possible with the time i have.
Doing my daily skincare routine and applying a soft makeup look that's been trending, i feel refreshed and ready for the day.
"Come on, lets go eat some breakfast Peach!" I exclaimed with a grin, leaving the bathroom and entering the kitchen.

Monday
05:56

Finishing breakfast and saying goodbye to Peach, i go downstairs to the first floor: Peachy Bakery! Yes i did name my cat after my bakery.. and yes my apartment is above my bakery!
I turn on the lights and enter the kitchen. Opening drawers, placing items and taking out the ingredients needed for todays stock, being...

   ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
ㅣ 1. Strawberry sponge cake cubes                   
ㅣ 2. Tanghulu (strawberry, watermelon, grapes..)
ㅣ 3. Sugar jam heart cookies                             
ㅣ 4. Sanrio sugar cookies                                      
   ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

I turn on my bluetooth speaker and put on my playlist to work to and get started. I started off with the Tanghulu as its the easiest of the bunch.. i pick out some strawberries, grapes and a fresh watermelon I purchased yesterday. I cut the strawberries in half and stuck them to a barbecue stick, the grapes could easily be stacked on top so there was no need to cutting them. And then theres the fun part! I cut the watermelon in the middle and carve out pieces with my heart and star shaped fruit cutters and placing them on the barbecue sticks. Creating the tanghulu itself by dipping them in melted sugar and then quickly dipping it in a bowl of ice water to create the seal. Delicious and easy! Adults and children alike really love it.

The details of the long session while making all the cookies and cakes doesnt need to be shared as that would be annoying and turn into a recipe book..

Monday
09:00

I set everything up nicely by the showcase at the front of the cafe and clean up quickly before unlocking the door and putting out the 'open' sign. Smiling to myself i get ready to greet the locals who usually come by in the morning.

*DING*

"Welcome to peachy bakery! My name is F/N, how can i help you this morning?"