Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ: 08

Start from the beginning

"So you are saying that Min Yoongi agreed to go on a date with you? Like seriously???"

Well, he just couldn't believe what he heard.

"Yeah.." Jimin giggled. "But I don't know why he was getting mood swings. First, he said 'No' and then he agreed. I just can't understand this guy." He shook his head.

"I know why he is getting mood swings."

'So someone is jealous, huh? Interesting.' - Tae thought as he internally smirked.

"Why??"

"You will come to know soon." He said mischievously smiling at his best friend.

"Jackson also said the same thing and now you also. Fine!! I'll find it out myself." He huffed in annoyance.

"You can find it out later. But now you have to get ready for your first date otherwise your 'Yoonkitty' will get his mood swings back." Tae teased, pinching Jmin's cheeks.

"Oh, shoot!! How can I forget this important thing? It's all because of you. I'm going to be late. It's already 4:30 p.m. now." He hurriedly took his clothes from the closet, and towel and went inside the bathroom for a quick shower.

"They should have told me earlier everything." Tae rolled his eyes. "I'll go downstairs. You also come after getting ready." He shouted so that Jimin could hear him from inside.

"OK!!" Jimin also shouted back .

After some time, he got fully ready and went downstairs where his parents and Tae were talking and laughing about something about something.

"Yaahh..You three. Tell me how am I looking."

Three of them turned their heads toward him. He was wearing a white shirt inside and a white jacket with black pants and lastly white Converse. He strikes a pose to show off his outfit.

 He strikes a pose to show off his outfit

(Imagine he is wearing a black pants)

"You look adorable and very pretty." Mr. Park smiled lovingly at him. "But where are you off to?" He asked confused.

"He is going on a date," Tae said excitedly.

"DATE WHAATT?!?!?" Mr. and Mrs. Park exclaimed together, their eyes wide in surprise.

"I already told you, he is going on a date" Tae repeated.

They looked at Tae with shocking expressions on their faces who shrugged his shoulders and then at Jimin who nodded shyly with a smile.

"So you were serious about that cat?" Mr. Park asked.

"Dadddd... His name is Yoongi." Jimin said with a pout. "And yes, I'm serious about him."

They both made an 'O' face in realization.

"And where are you planning to go?" This time, Mrs. Park asked.