38. articles and paparazzis (lizzy)

note : the things I say about Sabrina's character  are just abt her character, not her!

Lizzy woke up sobbing, and opened her phone, she checked Drew's post, finding out him and Annalyse were already together over night. Just a picture of Annalyse, no caption or anything, just...her.

drewstarkey : ❤️

drewstarkey : ❤️

So, he wasn't just drunk? He intentionally cheated on her with a girl he met less than twenty-four hours ago. Lizzy exits Instagram and dials Madelyn; this girl instantly picks it up; she loves it. "Hey, how are you? I know what happened."

"I don't know; I've known Drew for like forever, and he's not the kind of guy who would cheat with his girlfriend," Lizzy says, tearing up. "People change; I'm sure of that, but you'll get better; there's more fish in the sea."

"I love you, Madelyn," she said. "I love you too, Liz; work on yourself; take a rest."

She hung up the call and heard a knock on her door, so she opened up the door. It was Taylor and Malina. "Are you ok? You're...crying," Malina said. "Just get in," Lizzy said. "Ok, I know that girl is familiar," Taylor said.

"Why?" Lizzy asks. "So, basically, I was planning to make her a guest for the eras tour; like the opening act, Lysa is an unprofessional singer, but I went with Conan and Olivia instead." Taylor replies, "Are you kidding me? You're going to have Conan and Olivia at your concert."

"Uh, huh," Taylor says. "But hey, you should read this article," she continues.

E! NEWS

Are Lizzy Beauregard and Drew Starkey over?

About a few weeks ago, at Poguelandia, Beauregard confirmed she and Starkey were together, but from what we all assume, he is now dating singer Annalyse Parker. More evidence of Starkey and Beauregard's breakup is that they both took down all the pictures they had of each other.

Starkey recently posted a picture of the singer, with the caption "❤️" and coming from a very close friend of Annalyse, who has said they don't have a label for their relationship yet.

How does Lizzy Beauregard feel about this?

"Are you going to disappear again?" Taylor said. "What?" Lizzy said. "Just for this? No way in hell I'm doing that; in fact, I'll be going out now."

"Lizzy!"

She steps out of her apartment and flashes paparazzi's ever. She was shocked, and she then started to push paparazzi's out of the way because she just wanted to take a walk. "Lizzy, what's up with you and Drew?"

"Listen, Drew cheated; I'm here trying to move on and just trying to have lunch."