rocks

"We still have time before our appointment with the principal." Ijichi spoke from the front of the car,  raven and gojo sat in the back, raven scrolling through her phone and gojo looking out the window. "so you want me to stop anywhere?" 

"nah, lets show up early for a change" gojo hums, earning a quick glance from raven. a shiver ran up her spine. she looked at gojo and he clearly had the same feeling. "stop the car" he spoke, catching Ijichi of guard at the sudden outburst. 

"huh? right here?" he asked, slowly stopping the car. gojo climbed out first, raven following close behind. 

"go on ahead" raven spoke to him through the open window. 

"a-are you testing me? "he panics, looking between the two tense sorceress. "you wont hit me if i actually go on ahead will you" 

"just what do you think i am?" gojo leans down abit. 

"go on Ijichi, it will be fine" raven assures standing up and dusting down her clothes. 

"i-in that case!" he mumbled, driving forward, leaving raven and gojo stood in the middle of the road, watching as the car lights fade away. 

they shared a quick look and raven huffed, glancing up to the sky as someone landed right Infront of them, both jumping back just in time to avoid being crushed. 

"who are you?" gojo asks as the pair land on the ground. raven almost stumbling abit on the now crushed ground. the curse throws his arm forward, behind raven and gojo the wall formed into a volcano, just as raven went to say something gojo grabbed her, pulling her close and inside of his infinity just before the flames could engulf the pair. 

"well that was easier than expected" the curse mutters, "what a shame, they were nothing much" 

"what?" ravens voice filtered through the smoke, the curses eyes widen as the glowing ball of infinity reveals both raven and gojo. stood un touched by any fire. 

"who's" gojo pauses. "nothing much" 

"brats!" the volcano curse mutters, his hand reaching up to touch the thing on the side of his head, his eyes dropped as he looks at raven and gojo. 

"It's a Cursed Spirit but it can communicate well." raven muttered, gojo glances at her, watching her eyes dart around at her surroundings. 

"on top of that, this cursed energy. its an unregisters, special grade cursed spirit" he mutters back. 

"its probably stronger that sukuna's current strength at the moment" raven whispers, watching the curse stare at the, silently watching and waiting.

"special grades are classified as such because there special" gojo spoke, turning his attention towards the curse. "having them pop up this frequently, throws everything off "he shakes his head. 

"did i wound you're pride?" the curse yells, pointing towards the two that stood opposite him. 

"no" raven shakes her head, gently bouncing on her heel. "i feel fine, you? "she looks at gojo. 

"I'm feeling great" he hums making a show of stretching his arms. "if anything id say this is pretty fun" 

"starting to have fun huh? "the curse spits. "you have no sense of crisis!" 

"he attacked when no one was around" raven mutters to herself "to prevent others from coming to help"

the curse getting frustrated with the pair.  releasing bugs from the top of his head, "ember insects!" he calls out. raven huffs. "talk about having no sense of crisis" she rolls her eyes. "he's targeting us"