Prologue ♡

Felix Looking curiously at the noisy city filled with various vehicles and people, he quickly grabbed the hand of his brother who was holding his hand.

"Why is it so noisy  in here hyung?"

Minho smiled at his little brother ..this is the reason why he didn't want to bring his little brother  to earth..noisy and annoying..

"This is the way of people living in this world. There are not a few like in our world, there are billions of people living here."

Felix was amazed by what Minho said. He looked at the scene in front of him.. People are walking fast along the streets, some are holding something like a square box and looking at it. Some are eating things in one.Felix, who was watching all this with great interest, did not realize that he had lost his brother who was with him.

When he was about to ask Minho about a strange toy he saw after walking a little distance, he realized that he had missed Minho.

"Where are you hyung? Minho hyungi"

He  crying and quickly walked among the people on the street, hoping to find his hyung again.

But how to find his hyung among so many people?

.........................................................................

The top floor of the Hwang Institute was filled with angry voices as always, but the people working there knew about their boss's tantrum , so they went about their work in silence.

Who could this cold boss be? Who else? So it is our Hwang hyunjin.:)

But that day was not a  lucky day for hyunjin's secretary. Because the coffee he brought to hyunjin accidentally spilled on hyunjin's shirt.

" what the fuck you doing kim wooshik . you are fired "

"Sir please, I'm sorry. It was a mistake.."

Wooshik said, looking down in fear as he couldn't stand the feeling of Hyunjin's angry eyes staring at him, but Hyunjin didn't even have a hint of compassion.He immediately tossed his secretary's letter of resignation at him and stormed out of the office, trying to clear his confused head from the morning.

He was walking towards the cafe he always used to go to when he was upset, but suddenly someone rushed and bumped into him

"Shit fool.. Don't you even know how to walk on the road properly? Are you ot of your mind ?"

Hyunjin telling off to  the person who bumped into he.But when he heard a cry from the person below him, he stopped cursing and looked up at that person.

That's when he saw the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen.Even though they were full of tears, he was still very beautiful.. His cheeks had many freckles like beautiful stars.

"Oh why are you crying?"

Even though Hyunjin kindly  asked, he did not get an answer from that person.
Only the word "hyung" came out of his mouth. "Is he lonely like me?" Hyunjin thought. Hyunjin did something he had never done before...he hugged that little boy very tightly.

"Don't be afraid little one..I'm with you "

.......................................................................

Hey my puppies ❤️  Is this story good ?or bad ?

Hows your day my lovely puppies ❤️ I hope you are all well

I want to give you all a big hug ♡

aa are you okay 🥲?

good bye puppies