Chapter 1

Y/NS POV
so it's been 5 years now since rhea ripped up those papers and kicked me out so i sit here drinking a glass of whiskey while the divorce papers i still have to sign sit up in my room i just can't brig myself to do so but that was my mistake about a year ago so don't ask why there not signed but i smile through it all when i hear "mom!" "mommy!!" "mama!" my 3 kids my oldest is 15 i adopted her after i found my place and the other two are 4 there twins i had them with a man i fell for but he sadly passed away due to a gun shot to the chest he was a police officer and i will never forget the call telling me my boyfriend was shot and killed on scene never forget the way my oldest cried or the way the twins kept asking for daddy "i'm in here" my oldest her names caity walks in followed by her younger siblings my son zach and my other daughter his twin liz "what's up" "they won't stop asking me for my phone" "so let them have it?" "no i can't" "please sissy!" "guys if she doesn't want you to have her phone you can't have it it's hers" "then gets us one" "your to young your only four children" they run off and i sigh "mom" "ya?" "why don't you wrestle anymore" "things happened back then and i don't wanna show my face there" "i'm sure your friends miss you" "mhm" "plus now i have them so i can't just travel around the world" "well i could watch them or we could all go with you and i watch them while your at work" "maybe someday" she smiles and hugs me and ya that's another thing i left wrestling behind me after i cheated i can't show my face there not when she hates me and not when they all probably hate me after everything and i haven't talked to liv either she doesn't even know she's an aunt cus she yelled at me and well i guess she's the one who hasn't reached out i just...im pulled from my thoughts when my phone rings and look down at it and it says  ...Triple H...