Mr. Yoon saw it all. He couldn't believe that he saw his daughter Tonight. "Chairman Yoon..." Mrs. Ri called as she approached him. "What is this all about Chairman Ri? Why is my daughter is here with your grandson?" He asked. Mrs. Ri is also confused. "Honestly I really don't know that Seri is my grandson's girlfriend." Mrs. Ri said. "You need to calm down... And let's talk about it in my study room. We'll talk about it with them so we clear the things and we can get the answers in all our questions." Mrs. Ri said.

Meanwhile, Jeong Hyeok lay down Seri on his bed. They're on Jeong Hyeok's room. Seri is still on shocked to see his father in this event. Jeong Hyeok take off her heels but Seri stop him. "You don't need to do this. We're all alone now, Mr. Ri... I can handle myself." She said and she try to snatch the ice bag on him but Jeong Hyeok stop her and grab her wrist. He look up and met her eyes. "Let me do it..." He said. He continue to take off her heels and put the ice bag on her ankle.   She take away her eyes from him and look at the window. "I'm sorry... I didn't know that my father is here..." She said. Jeong Hyeok look at her. "I thought you will collapse when your father called you." He said. Seri feel his worry towards her and she decide to ignored it and change the tooic. "What will we do?" She asked while Jeong Hyeok is focus on her ankle.  "Are you not worried? There's so many camera earlier, what if your girlfriend saw it." She said. Jeong Hyeok let out a deep sigh. "Yah! Before you worry about it, worry your self first." He said.

There's a soft knock on the door. "Come in..." He said. "Mr. Ri, Chairman wants to see you and your girlfriend on the study room." The maid said. Jeong Hyeok look at her. "Can you walk? I'll go and you rest here.." He said. "I'm fine... I can walk..." She said. But before she stand up, Mr. Yoon enter the room and look at her daughter. Jeong Hyeok stood up and make a bow. "Annyeong Haseyo, Chairman Yoon... " Jeong Hyeok said. Mr. Yoon look at him intently. "Can I talk to my daughter alone?" He said. Jeong Hyeok look at her and Seri nodded. "Arasso... Please excuse me.." He said and left them alone in the room.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Mr. Yoon look at his daughter while Seri didn't look at him. "How do you explain this Yoon Seri?" He asked. "You heard it already... Ri Jeong Hyeok and me... Had a relationship.." She said. Mr. Yoon smirked. "Really? You think I'm going to believe that? I know you... You didn't want to be with  a man who is just like us... That from elite family,  Because all you want is to have an ordinary life." He said. Seri didn't speak because her father is right. She don't want to fall inlove and get marry to a guy from a well known family just like her. She wants to have a simple and ordinary life. Because being an heiress, is all pressure for her. "You run away because of the arrange Marriage but you ended up to the man who you will going to marry." Mr. Yoon said. Seri look at her father with confusion. "What do you mean?" She asked. "Ri Jeong Hyeok... Is the man that you will going to marry if that arrange Marriage will happen." Mr. Yoon said. Seri got shocked on what she heard. "So now tell me? How did you two ended up being together? So how could I believe you that you had a relationship to him?" Mr. Yoon said. "Yoon Seri until when you can make a right  decision?" He said. "Appa... It's a shocked for me that he's the reason why I run away that day... it's a big coincidence that we met. But one thing is for sure... My decision tonight is the right thing I will do." She said. Mr. Yoon look at her. "I don't care if you going to  believe me or not... But it's true... We're dating and... I started to depend on him more..." She said. Mr. Yoon trying to read on what's really on her mind. "Did I make you happy? if  I will agree on that arrange Marriage with Ri Jeong Hyeok?" She said. Mr. Yoon saw tears in her eyes. But he's pride is ruling him right now. "Fine... Be responsible to your decision, Seri... Don't run away again like a kid who is having a tantrums." He said and walk fast towards the door. Seri cry when her father left him alone. "Appa... I miss you... That's all I wanted to say..." She said.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

"What? Did I heard it right?" Jeong Hyeok said. His grandmother told him that Yoon Seri is the one that he will going to get marry. "She is... She's the one I've been talking about it. Chairman Yoon and Me arrange your marriage. He's father agree on my proposal." Mrs. Ri said. "That's why I couldn't believe that Seri is your girlfriend..." She added. Jeong Hyeok got shocked. The girl who is playing being his fake girlfriend and the girl that he didn't want to get marry is the same. 'This must be hard for her...' In his mind. "I'm so happy that I will never push you to marry her because she's your girlfriend now..." Mrs. Ri said. Jeong Hyeok look at his grandmother and feel guilty.

The simple agreement between him and Seri is now getting complicated. How they will handle it now. Jeong Hyeok get worry to Seri. "Halmeoni... Please excuse us..  Seri got injured and I want to take her home for her to rest. " He said. "Why don't you stay here for tonight?" Mrs. Ri said. "Next time, Halmeoni but for now... We need to talk about this new revelation we learned tonight..." He said.