Chapter 3

The king dropped Maya on the bed with force and she jolted awake. She stared up at him and looked confused. The king smiled before crawling onto the bed. Maya gasped and said "My king what are you doing!"

The king looked at her before smirking and saying "You have no idea what I'm about to do to you!" The king then proceeded to get on top of Maya and rip of her and his clothes.

Maya gasped loudly then the king grabbed her and kissed her roughly with his tongue exploring every crevice of her mouth.

Maya let out a small moan "Ngh~" the king smiled to himself before breaking the kiss. Maya breathed heavily trying to catch her breath. While she was doing that the king had grabbed some lube from his chest.

Maya didn't even realise that the king was back when a finger was thrust into her. "Ahhhh~!" Screamed Maya as the king keep thrusting the finger into her.

Slowly he added a second finger and Maya screamed out "Ngh~ Ahhh~" the king then started to scissor her and her moans echoed through the room. "Nghhh~~" "Ahhhhh~" screamed Maya.

Suddenly the king stopped and bent down to her ear "How are you going to take my full length when you can't even take my fingers."
Maya gasped but the King had already started to line himself up to her gaping wet pussy.

The king then shoved his entire 20inch dick into her gaping wet walls. Maya screamed out "Ahhhhhhh~!" The king then proceeded to hammer into Maya at a lighting pace.

"Ahh~!" "Ngh~!" "Ahhhhh~!!" Maya screamed out as the king continued to slam into her. Maya then proceeded to cum letting the white liquid spill onto the bed sheets.

The king smiled and said "You're enjoying this aren't you!" Maya nodded quickly with her tongue hanging out of her mouth, drool dripping down her mouth. The king then shouted "Use your words or Master will give you a punishment!"

"YyyeessS Master~" Maya moaned out and the King smiled before continuing to slam into her aching walls. Maya let out a series of moans "Ahh~!" "Ngh~" "Ngggghhhh~~!"

The king then proceeded to fill her aching walls with his cum and he watched as it oozed out of her swollen and pulsating pussy.
He smiled at what he had done before slamming into her again.

Maya gripped the bedsheets as she felt herself cum once again, her legs shaking as she was panting. The king smiled and then he started to feel himself about to cum so he removed his dick from her aching walls as she whimpered from a lack of content.

The king positioned himself above her face and told her "Swallow" before Maya could react the king has shoved his aching member down her throat and she tasted the salty semen go into her throat.

The king smiled at her and said "Good Girl now you get a special reward." Maya whimpered when the king removed himself from the bed and walked over somewhere in the room.

The king then proceeded to grab a leg stretching bar. Maya gasped and then the king said "Maya I love you!" Maya stared at him as he put the leg stretching bar on her ankles.

Then he grabbed a machine that would pump into her for hours. He attached it to the end of the bed frame and watched as Maya was slammed into until unconscious.

The end