Ch. 3

Mika POV 

Kaname walked into a very large room with a huge kingsized bed, He also had a sofa in the room. He set me down that I am standing in front of him. I am holding my bunny tightly as I looked around the room in amazement. 

Back home I was never allowed outside of our home. I was never allowed to meet anyone. so all of this stuff all of these people this surrounding is all new to me. 

"This is my room. You will be staying here for the time being." Kaname says 

I just nod. 

And suddenly he was keeling in front of me looking at me concerned. 

"Did you see what-" He began but I shook my head no many times 

"No.. I didn't see..." I say in a sad voice

"But.. I heard everything.." I say looking down 

"What's going to happen to me now Kaname?' I asked look at him 

"You're going to be safe and protected here. I promise." He says 

I nodded 

The next day it was late afternoon. I was to accompany Kaname and everyone to night class. I don't have to wear a uniform because they don't sell the class uniforms in my size. Due to how small I am. I am wearing black tights under some jean shorts and a plain grey tee shirt and sneakers. I walk down the stairs with Kaname. I am a little tired since I got little sleep reliving the events that happened. 

Once we are off the last step Hanabusa was in front of me. 

"Good to see you princess!" He says with a smile 

I look up at Kaname who just smiles in a little bit of amusement because he knows I'm not used to these kinds of interactions. 

"Hanabusa can't you see you're making the poor girl uncomfortable." Ruka says 

"Shall we go." Kaname says 

Everyone nods.

Once we get to the gate I see Human girls surrounding the area, screaming almost making my ears bleed but suddenly the screaming stops and they start murmuring. I am Holding Kaname's hand as we walked. 

"Who is she?" 

"She's so adorable!" 

"What's a girl that young doing here?" 

"Awwww" 

they were all gawking at me like I was a piece of fresh meat.

"Back everyone! Get back!" I see a human girl making the people back up

We were finally out of sight of the screaming girls and I was able to breathe again. I didn't realize I was holding in a breath. 

"I know they are overwhelming." Kaname says 

I nodded 

"You'll get used to it in no time!" Hanabusa says 

"They are annoying." Akatsuki says 

"They mean well though." Takuma says 

"They hurt my ears.." I say below a whisper which made Kaname chuckle a bit. 

We arrive to the class room where Kaname sits me in the front seat as he explained blood tablets to me. We were not to feed on any humans. It is forbidden. The blood tablets are what we drink. 

I just nod as he explains everything. 

This is going to be a lot harder than I thought.