Spilling Blood|Chapter 1

First chapter and there is already detailed gore and a death🥳

-Right after the lowermoon meeting-

No one POV

The trio race after the train as Zenitsu is running for dear life chasing it. Then they jump on the back of the train and enter. As they walk down the halls trying to find the flame hashira, they hear a familiar "UMAI!" From the hall in front of them.

As they enter the hall they see the flame pillar, Rengoku Kyojuro screaming UMAI! Tanjiro walks over.

Enmu POV

Ah.. Muzan-sama murdered all the lowermoons. At least he looked hot doing it! Although I was a little disappointed finding out Rui died. Maybe if he didn't give away most of his blood to create a family, maybe he would've killed the kid!

I heard that the hanafuda earrings kid is on the train today! Heard he was going to kill me which is far impossible! (If you weren't the main character you would D I E) I get on the train and cut off my hand to tell the kids to try to kill them as they sleep!

~5 UMAI later (10 minutes)~

My hand comes back to me and I reconnect with it. Time to see if they fail or not~!

~50 UMAI later (25 minutes)~

Ah well they failed. How do I know? Magical powers the author gave me because they were too lazy to write a scene about them failing. Then as I was thinking of ways to kill the boy, because of cheesy ass plot line the boy appears.

No one POV

Tanjiro stares as Enmu waves at him and does his gay introduction. Tanjiro stares at his eyes, seeing lower moon 1, thinking about his next move. Enmu yawns waiting for the strike.

~

Enmu notices the train was going to stop soon. "Well we don't have all day do we?" Enmu tells Tanjiro. Then out of the blue, Tanjiro uses water breathing and strikes at Enmu.

Enmu starts using his blood demon art and makes him fall asleep multiple times although Tanjiro kept waking up. Eventually Enmu got bored fighting Tanjiro so when he made Tanjiro fall asleep, he stole his sword.

When Tanjiro woke up, he falls to the ground and looks at Enmu with horror in his eyes. "Awh! You look so hopeless! How adorable~!" Enmu tells him

"Give me back my sword!" Tanjiro yells on the ground, trying to get up. "But what if I didn't?" Enmu ask. The wind blows stronger causing Tanjiro's haori and Enmu's thingy to blow in the wind.

Tanjiro stares at Enmu with anger and fear. "Might as well end you here now right?" Enmu ask very politely. "No!" Tanjiro yells running at Enmu and trying to take back his sword.

Enmu uses his blood demon art, making Tanjiro to fall asleep on the ground. Before Tanjiro could wake up, Enmu stabs Tanjiro with his own sword, causing blood to gush out slowly.

Then Enmu slices Tanjiro's arm and neck with his sword. "Dead alreadddyyy?" Enmu says disappointed. "I wanted to wake up and witness me stabbing you!" Enmu says to Tanjiro's dead body.

Enmu smiles innocently and cuts off Tanjiro's arm. He slowly rips it off, watching as veins and bones start showing and blood starts spilling. It was a sight for sore eyes for Enmu. He then causally just eats Tanjiro's arm like it was a drumstick.

Then Enmu cuts off Tanjiro's head, which leads to a ton of blood pouring out of his neck and onto the top of the train. Some flesh and veins were being torn out as well. He sees the hanafuda earrings getting bloody. Enmu takes the bloody earrings and puts them in his pocket.

He holds Tanjiro's head. "Look who got beheaded now hmm?" Enmu talks to Tanjiro's lifeless head. He sighs. Then Enmu knocks on Tanjiro's hard head. "Why the fvck is it so hard?" Enmu thinks to himself.

He drops the boulder of the head next to his one armed body. Enmu gets up, looks around, and jumps off the train and into a nearby forest.

Tanjiro's dead body was still on the top of the train. His head has rolled off the top of the train and into the next train stop. All the people waiting for the train were scared and shocked from the head and body.

Blood was spilling from the top and onto the sides of the train. Not only were the people waiting scared, the passengers seemed to have woken up and noticed the blood on their windows. All of them were horrified.

It was only a matter of time, the flame pillar and Tanjiro's friends and sister noticed the boy dead.

~~~~

THIS IS SO SHORT! I'M SO SO SORRY (◞‸◟ㆀ)

Don't forget to drink water💧

Words- 808