Chapter 2

E M I L Y ' S POV

After several minutes of driving the car finally pulled to a stop in front of a log cabin in the middle of the woods. This is going to be fun trying to get out of here.

"You take this in and I'll get the girl" Sean said to Norman and threw the bag of money at him.

Norman look back at me and to the money and nods before getting out of the car and trotting to the door.

Sean turns to look at me and grins. "You never told me your name sweetheart" he says and pulls the tape from my mouth causing me to wince.

"Go to hell" I snarl at him.

"Baby that's no way to talk to your new master" he smiles and gets out of the car to open my door. "You better straighten up or we'll have quite a problem"

"Fuck you" I spit.

Sean grabs my arms and pulls me out of the car forcefully. I fall to the ground and my face hits the hard gravel and I can already feel a few speckles of blood on my cheek.

Sean chuckles and kicks my side. "Karmas a bitch!" He yells and picks me up and throws me over his shoulder, smacking my ass as he does so. "Dumb girl, you been doing some squats?" He remarks and grabs my ass again.

"Sean stop! She's probably not even 18 yet" I hear Norman yell once we get inside.

"Man don't tell me what to do! I'm the boss here!" Sean barks back and carries me into what I'm guessing is a spare room? But it has some belonging in it.

"Norman I'm keeping her in your room for now" Sean yells at Norman and throws me on the bed, my head hitting the headboard causing me to yelp in pain.

Sean uncuffs my handcuffs but only to attach them to the headboard. "She's tied up Norm... now you can finally get laid" Sean jokes and walks out of the room, leaving me all alone.

My eyes scan around the room looking for an escape. The windows are boarded shut, that's weird.

The only way out would be through the front door which would be a huge trick. One way or another I'm getting out of here.

I feel my butt vibrate. "What the hell?" I mutter to myself.

That when it hit me! My cell phone!

With my free hand I quickly grab my iPhone from my hand and read the message.

Melody: Hey girl, where are you? We have that super hot sub Mr. Lincoln again.. the one with the British accent.

Of course, the day I get kidnapped Mr. Lincoln subs.

I push those feeling aside and quickly type a group message to her, my mom, and my dad. "Please help.. two men kid-" I start typing but gasp when the phone gets ripped from my hands.

"Are you crazy?!" Norman whisper yells holding my phone in his hand. "He'll kill you!"

"Please! Please let me go .. please" I beg, pulling on my handcuff.

"I'm sorry I can't do that" Norman says and throws my phone into a drawer with a lock on it and leaves the room.

"What did I do to deserve this!" I scream and pull really hardly at my cuffs, my anxiety sinking in.

I pull at them so hard I feel a liquid substance trickling on my arm. It was then I realized my wrist was a bloody mess.

"Will you shut the hell up?!" Norman yells storming into the room.

His eyes soften slightly when he sees my bloody wrists and red eyes. "Dammit girl" he muttered and went into the bathroom that was connected to the room.

He came back with some wrap and hydrogen peroxide. "Sean's passed out on the couch so be quite" Norman muttered and unlocked my handcuff.

He grabs my arm, surprisingly gently, and starts cleaning the blood.

As he was doing so the tip of his tongue stuck out of his mouth and his blue eyes were focused on my wrist.

Once he cleaned my wrist he wrapped in in gauze and held my wrist in his hand after he was done. He was just starting at it, not doing or saying anything. "Norman?" I ask.

He snaps back and drops my hand. "Sorry... um I have to still cuff you back" he mutters and grabs my other wrist, cuffing it back to the head board.

"Don't pull at it again.." Norman whispers and rushes out of the room.

That's it... that's my way out of here. Clearly Norman is the softy of the two.. maybe if I get him to trust me I can sneak outta here.

Ha. I'm so smart.

==========================