Chapter 6: Red Hair

Start from the beginning

The young Lord made his way to the castle where he waited for the young to be King "King Soo-Won" "What is it, Kye-Sook" "Though I hate to disturb you on the eve of an important day, the son of General Gang Su-Jin, chief of the Fire Tribe, insists on seeing you" the Young soon to be King nodded and walked with his advisor "I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, Lord Tae-Jun. What brings you here today?"

"I apologize for coming at such an hour, on the night before your coronation...But I have come because there is something I must give you" he held out a napkin to which the soon to be King took "Princess Yona and Yuri....are dead" the young Lord said as the Soon to be King opened it to show the remnants of the Princess's hair.

"In the northern mountains that separate the Wind and Fire Tribes' lands we found General Yuri and Princess Yona. Just when they were within my reach, they fell into the valley" both the advisors eyes and the soon to be kings widened "What? They fell from those cliffs? Lord Su-won instructed you to contact him the moment you found them. Instead, you cornered and killed them both. This is treason, Lord Gang Tae-Jun" the two watched as the Lord spiraled into despair.

"That's right I killed her" Please punish me. Lord Su-won" he begged "Rest at the castle today. You will attend tomorrow's coronation" the Boy said as he turned and walked away from the young Lord "Huh? No! You must punish me! Please!" "Lord Tae-Jun!" "Lord Soo-Won! Lord Soo-Won!" the Young Lord yelled as the tears ran down his cheeks.

With Yona And Yuri

"Long, long ago, when the big red sun was gobbled up, and the world was stained black...What a bother. Dead people" the apricot haired boy sighed annoyed at the two bodies laying in the lake.

 Dead people" the apricot haired boy sighed annoyed at the two bodies laying in the lake

Yona
'I can hear voices. The voices of a crowd. Who's there? Su-won? '

My eyes slowly opened when Ifelt something drip down my throat. I looked around before my eyes landed on anapricot boy above me "Oh You're awake? Take this my hands are tired" he said shovingan orange slice into my mouth "ah-" "Eat up" I sat up as he sat next to me,wary of him and how I got here "Who are you?"

"I'm Yun" he said not evenlooking at me "I'm just a passing, handsome boy, so you don't have to rememberme" "Who are you two? To survive a fall from that cliff, you must be prettytough" I looked at him confused until the memories of the cliffside came back to me.

I jumped up and grabbed his clothes "Yuri! Where's Yuri?" "Yuri?" he said confused before his eyes widened and he pointed behind him "Oh, the Orange-haired woman you were with is over there." He said going back to what he was doing "Yuri! Yuri!?" I yelled running over to her "She's alive, just barely. I removed the poison, but that's a nasty sword wound she's got on her chest, plus the contusions and the broken ribs. If I hadn't found you guys when I did she would have totally bled out and died right there"

I was very worried with all the bandages that covered her body. The bandages running all the way from her finger tips to her armpits, her chest and stomach weren't even visible with all the bandages that adorned it "you know she probably protected you during your fall"

I turned to the boy confused "What?" "She was underneath you when I found you. The trees probably acted like a buffer and cushioned your fall" I looked at Yuri even more worried "Why is she so devoted to you? Is she your lover?" I looked at the boy shocked "No, never. She's more like my sister. Is this the bottom of the valley? Do you live here?"

The boy, Yun shrugged his shoulders "I guess" my eyes widened and I became hopeful "Are you a doctor? I'm looking for someone you might have tre-" "Yun! Yun!" a blonde man suddenly came running in "Listen! Listen to this!" "Hey! Why are you covered in mud?!" Yun yelled pushing away the man with his foot "I was praying for everyone's happiness when I slipped and fell" "What a bother! The gods have definitely forsaken you" "No!!!!~~~" the man whined.

Suddenly the blonde man was kneeling in front of me "Oh You're awake. Thank goodness Hello. My name is Ik-Su. I'm something like Yun's guardian" "Um I'm-"

'They don't seem like bad people, but maybe I shouldn't tell them my name'

I suddenly noticed the tears running down his face "It must have been very hard" I looked at him confused " No, I didn't Yuri protected me from the fall" "No, I am impressed you resolved to go on this journey" "Journey?" "To think that Princess Yona herself would Wait-" I looked at him surprised "How do you know who I am?"

"Oh, the gods told me-" he froze mid-sentence and suddenly looked away "Are you stupid? Don't you remember the reason why we're out here? What's the point of living here in secrecy? You really don't know how to lie" Yun yelled. I looked at the two in shock "Are you the priest who is said to live somewhere within the Wind Tribe's territory" "I'm sorry I meant to meet you in better attire but it seems like the gods had different plans" he said with a wave

'This person is the priest?'