"What are you doing to me?" He queried when I began to rub the tip of his dick, trying hard to keep his breath under control.

"The same thing you are doing to me. That makes us even." My voice was filled with enthusiasm and passion as I moved my hand more quickly around his dick.

"That's nice. But Let's see how long you can do that!" He pulled up my gown before I could jack Robinson, revealing my pussy that was clad with a G-string pant that kinda stuck in.  His hands rubbed at the tip for a while, teasing me over and over again.

"You're extremely warm down there and I seem to love it. You're tight as well!"

"Really?"
"Yeah…" he dug his fingers right into me before I could speak a word. My eyes glowed at once. I tightened my pussy against his fingers which were covered in my juice.

I managed to smile at him while his fingers went deeper into me despite how tight I was. With his other hand, he Unlaced his belt, pulled down his trouser, and fished out his monster cock that was throbbing for some attention. The sight of it alone made me euphoric. I wanted to have him right in me and I just couldn't wait. My breaths were staggered and bated. He pulled me closer to him with one hand while he held his cock with his other Hand.

Like a slow, gentle snake, he went right into me, giving me goosebumps all over. I felt entrailed and wanted more of him. "Henry! How do you manage to do this?" I asked as he slid in.

"What? This?"
"Yeahh…"

"Are you complaining when I haven't even started with you?" He went all in without warning, sending a string of pains through me as I hadn't expected him to. But the pain was soon overwhelmed by a strong feeling of pleasure that went right through me.

He continued to thrust in me without relenting for even a second. I matched his energy as well, pushing my body right on his dick as well.  At this point, we were sweating profusely and the sweat did nothing but increase the tension that was between us.

"Henry! Henry! Yea, you're doing just right. Harder Henry!" I began in a low whispering voice that quickly graduated into a yell. He placed a hand over my mouth to muffle my sounds but it wasn't working as he seemed to go harder and deeper with every thrust he took.

"I think you should slow down a bit. Someone might be hearing us… Henry…."

HENRY.

I kissed her neck without care or emotions. All I Wanted was to have her to myself and I didn't give a damn about where it was or who could see us.
"Henry… I don't think we should do this here…" she protested but I wasn't ready to listen to what she had to say. All I wanted was to get under her. I grabbed her boobs without thought and fondled them with great passion. She moaned with great excitement, pushing herself deeper into me just the way I wanted her to. I moved my hands to her ass and grabbed them at once. They were really soft and I couldn't get enough of them.

"Henry! I don't…" I bit harder into her before she got a chance to speak further. She gasped, her energy matching mine at once. I raised her gown again and buried my hand in her glory hole, making sure it went right in. She swallowed hard, her eyes almost popping out of their socket. She clenched her hand into a fist as she tried to control the urge that was running through her.

My hand dug farther and farther into her, going through every corner. I was still at it when she raised her gown over her with one hand and then moved her other hand to my dick, fondling it with reckless abandon. My breathing increased and I wanted to go right into her. My dick grew to its full size at once.

I wanted to fuck her over and over and over again. I fished out my dick and went right into her pussy which was pleading for attention. It was wet and less tight than it was the other time. I thrust deeper and deeper into her and with every thrust came an echoing response from her.  She moaned, her hand digging deeper into my skin. I felt the pain from it but the pleasure and excitement outweighed it.

After a few minutes, I paused for a few seconds and then turned her around so that her boobs were directly in my face. I could easily see every wave of pleasure that settled through her. I pushed my cock again into her, slowly at first and then I went all loose, banging like there wouldn't be a next time.

"Henry! Oh! Fuck harder. Take the whole of me!" The words drizzled out of her mouth with her hands fastened to my waist like she was in another world and was trying to hang on to something. I was glad I was able to make her feel like she had never felt.
At this point, I could feel myself coming to the end of my term. I wasn't going to last long anymore, especially at the rate I was going but then I wasn't going to stop.  I continued to pound deeper and deeper into her, grunting like I was ascending a mountain.

"Urghhh!" I moaned and released right in her.