𝟒. 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭

Начните с самого начала

"We'll put it on my tab at Harry's," Dom said.

"Yes!" Jesse sprinted off.

"I want the turbine and compressor," Carson said definitively.

Dom pondered, knowing she had every right to it and nodded.

"Jesse will be able to replicate the J.Z. but let him work his magic first."

Carson agreed, turning back to the engine, smiling at how shiny it looked.

"Now, I gotta get you racing again so I can make some money off your ass," Dom said to smiling Brian. "There's a showdown in the desert called Race Wars and that's where you'll do it." Mia and Carson exchanged an apprehensive look, "I'll tell you what. When you're not workin' at Harry's, you're workin' here. If you can't find the right tool in this garage, Mr. Arizona, you don't belong near a car."

Brian faced Carson with a smirk.

"What?" She waited for an answer, strolling over to him as everyone went back to their work.

His expression didn't falter which made her laugh.

"Boy, you're so stupid," she said, shaking her head.

"Yeah, text me that tonight," Brain quipped.

"Don't sweat it, you know I will."

__

The next day after a morning at the garage, it was time for an old-fashioned cookout or what other people called the Toretto family BQQ.

"Mia! Carson! Come on, the chicken's dry already." Dom called out to them as he grilled the chicken.

"Oh, shut it, we're coming!" Mia called back to him, as she, Jesse, and Brian walked out, some with food in hand, whilst the others set the table.

Dom greeted Mia, with a warm embrace just before everything was set and they sat down, ready to dig in.

Dom looked around, "Where's Summer?"

"Glued to the mirror," Mia replied, sitting down.

Carson finally emerged from the kitchen after checking her outfit, she wanted to look on point, for herself obviously, but maybe, just maybe a small part of her wanted Brian's attention.

The blonde had a double take when she came out of the house wearing a sheer pink two-piece that clung to all the right places. Her hair was up in a ponytail and silver earrings swung with every step. Her cross necklace settled above her cleavage and her glossy lips shone brighter than the sun.

"Damn," Leon muttered, shaking his head then turning back to the food before receiving a scolding lecture from Dom.

"You gotta little drool from your face, man, gonna ruin the grub," Jesse joked, snapping his fingers in Brian's face whilst Letty and Mia snickered to themselves.

Dom smiled at Carson, "Dressin' up for the family huh?"

She innocently smiled, "You know I always liked to look nice."

"And it's all for me," Letty winked at her, then innocently shrugged her shoulders after Dom playfully glared.

When Carson finally sat down next to Brian, it was clear to everyone that he was extremely happy about it.

He shot her subtle glances, even leaning over to say, "I still wanna see if it's true."

"What's true?" She said just as quietly as he did.

"The blacker the berry the sweeter the juice," he teased correctly this time.

She shook her head with a smile matching his, and when her head snapped up, Mia and Letty from opposite them were mimicking them.