Introduction

Hi there, my name is Hii, I've not got much of an introduction ready for you, But, I'm currently on my way to a school, where they're going to nurture my talent- thus making me and the others attending ready for the future! I'm the ultimate musician and I've never thought about getting into this place, since, nobody really does get in! It's really hard to apply for places here!

Anyways, this will be a new start to life for me and for everyone else attending, I hope I can make friends with most of my classmates.

I slowly tear myself from my thoughts as I look at the building, it was nice, the gardens were well maintained, the gates had no sight of rusting and the building was made with stone, though they painted over it with white. I smile softly and open the gates, walking down the path as I wondered what I would experience here and just how much fun I would have.

I slowly open the door, though as soon as I step foot inside I feel dizzy and my vision fades to black, as I black out I see a pair of sneakers and feel hands drag me away.

When I open my eyes, I'm in a classroom, identifiable by the numerous desks cluttered around and the black board, though there were titanium plates over the windows and they were bolted shut, I blink slowly, trying to recognise the place. I couldn't.

I notice a note on one of the desks and pick it up, it's written in a messy scrawl, with numerous spelling mistakes that made me inwardly cringe. "Come to the main hall by eight o clock to introduce yourselves?" I read aloud, eyes darting in the clocks direction. I could make it there if I headed there, right now.

I take a deep breathe and flip the note over, finding a messy map that I followed to the best of my ability, stopping at a pair of large wooden doors, they had a golden emblem of the schools logo on them, I admired it for a few moments before opening the doors.

I meet eyes with numerous individuals as soon as I did so, and I reeled back slightly from my nerves, they all looked rather friendly but I couldn't know for sure. I smile and wave awkwardly, as a boy bounces up to me, he has messy green hair, (it was two different shades, in fact, it reminded me of a watermelon), brown eyes, a beanie that looked like his hair and a shirt with a giant S on it.

"My name's Simon." He introduced, Bulgarian accent strong in his voice as he appears to be trying to talk in English for me, though it's obviously not his first language with his obvious struggling to find the words. "Did you wake up in a classroom too?"

"My names Hii," I stammered, "yeah, it was all boarded up too."

"That's weird." A voice called from off from the corner, it was a boy dressed head to toe in white, besides his red scarf, he had short, messy white hair with orange bangs as well as Amber eyes. "It's the same for us as well, oh, and I'm Baki, the ultimate snowman. Simon's the ultimate rager." Though he was Bulgarian too, He seemed to have no trouble with English and spoke it with ease.

"I'm Imadbush." A small Irish boy spoke from the middle of the room, he seemed to be a lot shorter than the rest of them, which was pretty hilarious, considering how loud he spoke. "Ultimate - well, that isn't important."

"He's the ultimate luckster," an American male announced, sitting on the stairs with his hood pulled over his face, I could already see that he was insanely beautiful. "I'm Cade, ultimate red stoner and ultimate model."

I was a little shocked that he had two talents but I didn't ask, he seemed like the type to have two of them anyways.

A green haired boy spoke next, giving me a salute. "Nexus, ultimate bomber, I'll blow shit up for ya if ya want." He offered, though, it creeped me out a little so he stopped talking.

"Rage, ultimate scientist and I invented fish spider industries, you've heard of me."

"Hollow, ultimate survivalist."

"Evanz, ultimate writer."

"Fluke, ultimate singer."

"Peace- I think it's obvious what my talent it." He mutters, pointing to his Dota shirt.

"Panda," they grinned and winked. "Ultimate shipper, motherfuckers!" Practically everyone in the room flinched.

"Runapia, ultimate fighter." A girl chirped, brown hair flowing behind her as she jumped.

"Raye. Ultimate artist."

"Glad to hear you motherfuckers are all acquainted." A voice called, making Cade fall of the stage and on top of Evanz, I heard panda squeal about how much they ship it as we all turn to find the source of the voice.