2. You again..

Ever since the school shooting, Mizune just stayed in her room. She didn't want to talk to a counselor or therapist... but she didn't want to talk with people at her school about it. Naruto has been on her mind, but she doesn't know what his number was or anything about him.

Mizune stared at her ceiling. Glum songs playing on her phone. Music by billie eilish mostly. She felt like the right artist at the moment for Mizune. 

Mizune had her hair in a messy bun while wearing a large white shirt, with sweatpants, and socks on. She felt like being lazy and just couldn't think about anything other than... That day. The Lock Down. 

Then she heard a ding through her headphones. Mizune sighed slightly, and grabbed her phone checking to see who texted. It was the girls group chat. With Hinata, Sakura, Ino, Tenten, and herself. 

💜 Ino 💜: how are you guys doing?.. 

Mizune stared at the screen and saw Sakura and Hinata typing. 

🌸 Sakura 🌸: I'm really shaken up. I think we all are.. that was really scary what happened last week on Friday.. 

🌻 Hinata 🌻: i think i'll be fine.. but i won't forget all the afraid faces in our class.. 

Mizune honestly didn't want to reply back. She had dark eyebags under her eyes, and didn't feel like texting. She turned off her phone, listening to the song 'i love you' by Billie Eilish.

Mizune closed her tired lavender eyes, just wanting to think about nothing and hum the song. 

When she did though, they immediately opened. 'All I can think about is the loud gun shots echoing through the halls, everytime my eyes close..' Mizune wanted to cry. She really did. 

She just felt different though.. like... the last time she'd ever cry was when... the Lock Down happened. 

Mizune was tired. Exhausted.. She wanted to sleep, but couldn't. Then her phone dinged again. She grabbed it once again, and read what they sent to her. 

💜 Ino 💜: mizune, are you okay girl??? your not responding

🌸 Sakura 🌸: It's okay if she doesn't want to talk, Ino! 

🌻 Hinata 🌻: i hope your alright mizune, please talk to us if you need to talk

She blinked slowly, rubbing her eyes, and sitting up from her bed finally. 

🦋 Mizune 🦋: I luv you guys, I hope you are all doing okay. I'm really tired right now tho, so I'll text later, thank you girls 💗

Mizune glanced at her white crocs on the ground. "Oh what the hell.." She mumbled and took off her ear buds, shoving her phone in her pocket and slipping on her crocs. Mizune walked outside of her apartment, with her car keys and wallet, walking to her car. 

Mizune put a hand over her eyes. "Why is the sun so bright?.." She grumbled, furrowing her eyebrows together and brushing her bangs to make sure they look presentable. Mizune got into her car, and continued to listen to Billie Eilish through her car speakers. "I have to go to the grocery store, to buy a couple of snacks because I don't feel like eating that much.. hopefully I find a good parking spot.." She mumbled to herself. 

~Time Skip~

Mizune walked into the store, walking at a slow pace. There were barely any cars in the parking lot, so there must not be a lot of people at the grocery store at the moment.