nom nom

"Calm down, also I heard that he mentioned you once in their fight so he was probably defending you."

"Really...? I told you he's really nice..."

"So you do like him?" I nearly choked on my food when she said that. Mina chuckled as she was assuming I had a crush on Y/N. He's nice but he doesn't like me so that's that.

"Shut up Minari~! Can't you see me studying hard? I can't afford to waste my time on things such as ”love”."
I drank water and stood up.

"Okay okay~ let's go back to class" Mina stood up as well

As we were heading back to our room we passed by Y/N sitting in the hallway, it looks like he's looking for dealerships on his phone. My eyes slowly diverted towards his calm face, his eyes were certainly glowing in excitement.

I accidentally muttered,

"He is kinda cute."

"What was that?" Mina replied, I jumped a bit and continued walking

"Uh- nothing."

Y/V POV

"The fuck did I just hear?"

Sana and Mina passed by me when I heard her say something about me being kinda cute.

Oh well, back to finding dealerships.

These days Winter is with Han during lunch and usually goes with him wherever love takes them after school. And I can't stay with Stray Kids too much as there's a lot of people that don't really like me after what happened. Their mindset is basically: if you don't own a car you don't love cars enough.
Thanks to Bang Chan I can't be kicked out of the club, although our circle doesn't know I actually don't own a car.

"Hmm... Maybe I should find out what car I'm going to get first before finding a dealership."
I pulled up a list of my dream cars that I slowly built while learning about the world of cars.
After searching for a while, I found an affordable but reliable car.

"All right, I'm gonna buy a Toyota AE86 Trueno Sprinter tomorrow! I'm gonna fulfill my childhood dreams of owning this shitbox." I smiled and stood up before running to my classroom with excitement.

Timeskip: Tomorrow

I woke up with excitement as today is the day I'm buying my dream car.
Oh and yes I managed to convince mom to let me buy one. The fight that happened at school kinda changed her, she seems more softer to me now which I really liked.

I did my morning routine and got ready for my trip to the dealership. The place I'm gonna be buying my dream car is located downtown. I grabbed my money and went there.

At Downtown

I arrived downtown where I started walking to the dealership. There were many cool shops and places to eat, I passed by a street food vendor selling some Gimbap and Tteokbokki. Ofcourse, me being an impulsive buyer I spent some money on food. And what I meant by some is alot like alot alot.

I know you have a car to buy but you deserve this!

While eating I was gaslighting myself for spending money.

After stuffing myself with delicious food, I started heading towards the dealership. With a happy mind and stomach I walked by a junk shop and to my surprise I saw something.

A broken and rusting purple chassis of an MX-5 and its parts lined up. I quickly went inside to investigate because this car is too familiar.

I took out my phone and looked at the photo I took of a purple Miata that belonged to someone. I walked around the purple beauty and saw the license plate.

Passenger Princess | Minatozaki Sanaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें