PROLOGUE.

"Miss L/N! Can we go see Unca Leona? Please?! Please?!" Cheka said excitedly. Falena had agreed. And her being Cheka's bodyguard, either had to disagree or agree. Cheka saw Y/N as a mother more then his actual mother. Y/N ewas there when Falena and his mother weren't, even though she was just his bodyguard.

She let out an overly dramatic sigh. "Cheka, the last time we went, I had to beat the living daylights out of a security guard to just get into the college last time, and then I had to fight two Savanaclaw students who were outside so you could go in and be all buddy buddy with your Uncle, while I was beating the living daylights out of those Savanaclaw students. And do not even get me started on that French Guy.-" She put her hand on her hip and sighed again. "But Cheka, I'll endure it for you. It's your choice whether you go or not, and no matter the decision, I will always accompany you." She said in a motherly but stern tone. It was comforting in multiple ways.

"Thanks Mama!-" She looked shocked when Cheka called her mother, Cheka instantly corrected himself. " I mean Miss L/N!" Y/N laughed it off. She grabbed her mechanical flute. She wears a traditional slate blue blouse with a high mandarin collar, gold pankous and hems, and white embroidery of bamboo, a knee-length black skirt with a tear stitched with black thread, grey tights, and black Mary Jane pumps. She wears a jade pendant on her left waist, strung together with a jade bead and red tassel on a red string. She wears dangly grey and white pearl earrings. "Cheka. Just to confirm, are you this desperate to see your uncle?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Cheka said excitedly.