the ride

Warning - sex,

"OMG LET'S GO ON THIS ONE, APPARENTLY U GET CHASED NY ZOMBIES, and fit ones apparently" millie  says nudging me.
"Alright, that one seems fun , what do u think? " I say staring at the boys with puppy eyes.
"Sure"he says. Millie squeales in excitement. We all laugh and walk ahead to the que. "Oh damn, the que is 1 hours long!!" Michael says in disappointment.
"So? The ques are longer in other lines. " millie replys in confusion.
"Ye I know but, ye, you know? " michel said laughing.
"Please ,if we wait any longer if we wait any longer it'll be like 4 hours! " millie says getting on her hands and knees begging.
"Okay fine bu-" Micheal says not even finishing his sentence when a voice came on the loud speaker "attention ladys and gentleman, the ride is now starting, please listen to the instructions"
The place goes quiet while everyone listens "when u get on the ride make sure u fason your seat belts and the bar is down, when u are done with the ride zombies will chase u to the end, it is pitch black and the hallway goes on for about a mile , just remember they are real people not zombies, the zombies will touch you enjoy. "
"Helloo?? It's our turn," Micheal said poking me over and over
"Oh yea I'm coming, " I say running towards the ride. I fasen my seat belt and pull the bar down and make sure it's strapped on property. Me and millie and sat together and Micheal is sat by him self. We start the ride off we go. Up higher then 30 feet. Then a massive drop that makes my hair go wild flying all about."AHHHHHH" millie screams as the ride does loops and loops I quite enjoy people getting scared over these things, the ride goes about 100 feet in the sky and stops for at least a minute, people think we've broke down and they start panicking,then it goes down really fast the comes to a stop