26.

I tried to run away, But I slipped on a stray hazmat suit. "NO! PLEASE IM SORRY."

The panther jumped on you. It unsheathed its claws and it tore at your shirt. You tried to get out from under them but the panther's claws were getting closer to your back. 

It finally ripped your t-shirt as it ripped at your back. You wailed in terror and pure agony. You tried to pull its tail, Just anything.. But it was taller than you, Your mouth weakly opened and screamed as you tried to wail "HELP ME!"

But it was too much. You heard and felt bone scraping. Your back felt like it was on fire. You started crying a bit. The panther spat in the open wound, Letting the goo slowly come out from your wound into your body. It slowly went over your back as you tried to stop it.

You felt fur going over your back. You still tried to scream as your eyes looked around wildly, for anything to give you a SLIGHT chance to stay a human. The panther was still sitting on top of you.

The goo was fully around your body, Your head the only part not covered. Your wound burned even more as the goo was slightly spreading around inside you like an infection. You clawed at the ground, Leaving deep marks that would surely be there for a couple of years.

As the goo went through your face, It entered through your mouth as it formed it to be tougher and sharper teeth and it went to your brain. You were in pure agony as the goo was burning into your skin. You tried to scream just everything out. But you couldn't, It was just too much. And then

Nothing, It felt like a few years you just laid there. But when you finally woke up, Everything was too bright. You didn't have any thoughts in your brain. You are in the animalistic phase right now, Where the goo is in your brain, Trying to settle in.

You looked at the panther next to you. As your eyes narrowed, You thought what to do with it.

Do you?

70. Mate with it

71. Kill it

sorry that I didn't updat this in 4 days I needed a small break lol