{DON'T GO IN THERE}

Note:
OldVill kingdom,a place of where fox and cats live together harmony and peace. This place just a place only fox and cats live. Fox was actually taller than cats,but Sparkit was born shorter than cats,which she's same height as Lunar.

This village was controlled by a kingdom,and its king and queen was a fox. Nothing more to say though-

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Come on Sparkit!" A little mint purple cat shout from the distance while waving its hand up in the air with a wide smile on its face. She seem having a fun time running through a soft grass touching its paws(or maybe feet??). She let herself fall on the ground,making happy noise with its tail wags in excitement.

"Slow down will ya Lunar?! I ran out of energy of you dragging me out here" the white with orange fox say,panting while looking down at Lunar,the mint purple cat. Lunar giggles with a smile still on her face. "Come on,you're just too slow" the cat say,sit up on the ground. Sparkit,the white with orange fox,roll her eyes before sit beside Lunar,look up at the night sky fill with shiny stars.

"Tonight was beautiful honestly" Lunar lean her head on Sparkit shoulder,purr quietly as if she's having fun hangout with her best friend. Sparkit just sigh softly,wrap her big and fluffy tail around Lunar. She smile a little,she like it when Lunar lean against her. "..those stars look beautiful" Sparkit say as she point up at the stars.

"it's beautiful isn't it?.."

A deep voice coming from a dark fores nearby the both speak in such a low tone,but Sparkit could hear it and it gives shiver down her spine. She turn behind of where the dark forest are,her eyes wandering around that dark forest,start to feel something uneasy about to coming. "Lunar..can we go home now..?"

"Huh? Why?" The cat look at the fox with confusing expression. She look behind and saw the dark forest that Sparkit was staring at. "Pfft,you scared over a forest?" Lunar ask,before laugh at the fox with a soft laugh,not to make any loud noise while they're outside.

"Shut it..I'm not scared" lie,Sparkit lying and Lunar know it. She already know how Sparkit lie or not lie. Sparkit usually look all confident when she telling a truth and when not,she look more like less confident or nervous. "Lying~" another soft laugh coming out from the cat mouth.

The cat eyes wandering around the dark forest behind them,she's curious of what inside there. The fox now feeling something off,she feel like someone- or rather "something" watching them. The more they stay out there,the more she feel scared. "Come on Lunar..let's go home.." soft whisper can be hear in Lunar right ear.

The fox ears drop,its tail wrap around itself and getting more scared. She look around,feel like there's some appearance nearby them. Lunar saw something in the forest,that make her curiosity grow up. The cat stand up,grab the fox arm and run inside the dark forest.

The fox was suprise,she try to stop the cat from get deeper into the forest but the cat seem to not listening. "Lunar! Stop! We going to deep!" Sparkit shout in panick,then the cat finally stop running and look at the scared fox. Sparkit was trembling,its ears drop more and its tail wrap around her body tight.

The cat felt bad now that she made her friend scared like she had seen a ghost. "I-I'm sorry Spark,I didn't meant to made you this scared.." Lunar hug her friend,try to calm her even though a little. The fox still trembling,but she hug her friend and cling towards her. "I-it's okay..j-just don't do t-that again.." the fox whisper,its voice shaking.

The cat now realize they had get deep into the forest,now she know why her friend scared a lot. "Damn..I really brought us in trouble huh?" The hug ended and the cat chuckle a little as she look around. "This is n-not a time to joke around Lunar.." the fox respond to the cat chuckle.

"Now..how in the cat god we get out of here?" Mumble,the fox now closer to the cat as if she doesn't trust anything around her.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Cats and fox's God are cat so yeah-
(Don't ask why I made that up)

Hope you enjoy this first chapter <3

Please leave a like and comment if you enjoy this chapter and please(or no please) follow me if you want more of these kind of story <3

Words: 800