Chapter 49: Chitrasen & Satyasen stops Karna!!

Start from the beginning

Satyasen (2nd Boy of Supriya)

"Hmm. Thik hain. Man le te hain. Par Satya bhaiya Ham iske sahayata toh kar sakte hain. (Okay. I accept. But dear brother Satya can't we help it too!!)" Another brother opened his mouth agape this time. He was named Dpitatva, the twin brother of Shatru or Shatrunjay. He was an introvert yet intelligent One. Unlike bubbly always cheerful Shatru.

  Diptatva (Fourth son of Supriya)

"Ha. Ham isse bhi apne sath le chalte hain. Ban se bahar. Phir jiska hain use lauta denge. (Okay. We will take him along us. And return it to it's master. Simple.)" Chitra replied calmly.

   Chitrasen (First Son of Supriya)

Satya looked at Chitra. He trusted his brother too. Since birth, they were inseparable. Both of them loved their younger siblings so much that they wore Khadi clothes like their mother. To follow her instance. But gave good clothes. To the other brothers. They had earned them. By selling pots and idols. They even loved to give most of their foods to them. So that they could not starve!!! So Chitra could not say anything that would endanger the lives of their siblings!!! He had full faith on him!! If Chitra had been given this suggestion, then it must be the excellent one!!!

He shrugged his shoulders. He had nothing to say. All three were in the favor of taking the horse along with them. They all tiptoed towards it. To catch it unguarded way.

The horse was still munching. It did not pay any attention to those boys. It was happy. After so long he was now spending it's time in open atmosphere like this!! It loved to enjoy the beauty of nature!! But it tilted it's head to the boys who were tiptoeing around it. What was this foolish boys up-to!! It could not understand!!! A bit!!

The four boys had came to him and grabbed his buckle with eight pair of hands. They surrounded it. It looked at them sacredly and hopped around. It could not escape!!

Satya held the buckle lightly and he gently patted it's head. The horse had sensed that the boy meant no harm to him. It called down and sniffed him. All the three boys laughed merrily.