Chapter 50: Supriya stops Karna & sons!!!

Start from the beginning

"Maiya dekhe. (Mother please look out.)" Dip warned her. She was not paying any attention to the road!! So she was slipping down the muddy dusty road frequently!!! He held her tight. She looked at him thankfully and ran behind them!! She did not know that in the final battle she had none left to show the road!! Shatru and Dip would leave her too!!

 She looked at him thankfully and ran behind them!! She did not know that in the final battle she had none left to show the road!! Shatru and Dip would leave her too!!

      Diptatva (4th Son of Supriya)

..........................

At Kailash:

"Mahadev, yeah Kya anarth hone ja raha hain?!! (What disaster is taking place just now?!!)" One pretty lady was asking that worriedly to her dear husband.

Lord Shiva answered her truthfully "Niyati, Priye. Chitrasen ko Apni Pitah ko rokna hoga. Bhagya main aisa hi likha hain. (Fate, my dear. Chitrasen is destined to oppose his father Karna. It is written in his fate.)"

"Par Supriya pe kya bitegi ab?!! (But what about Supriya?!!)" She asked him again. Gloomily.

"Woske bhagya use bhabuisya ka hi abhas de rahi hain. (Her fate is not in her favor since her birth. It is now showing her the upcoming future.)" He sighed softly and continued "Aj toh woh yuddha ko rok legi !!! Patantu Kurukshetra ki woh yuddha toh woh bhi nahin rok payegi. Kadapi nahin. Woh toh anibarya hain. (She can now stop it. But the war of Mahabharata is predestined. She can't stop it. It is so necessary.)"

Mata Parvati nodded her pretty head slowly. In pain. She closed her eyes to stop her tears. She just could not bear to think of that eventful days when her Supriya had to perish along with her family!!!

 She just could not bear to think of that eventful days when her Supriya had to perish along with her family!!!

Her husband patted her head slowly. In love. He knew her dilemma. They were united in heart and soul. They could communicate without words!!

"Bhabisya ke liye bartman ko kyun abhela karna!!! (Why to neglect our present for the unforeseen future!!)" He consoled her in vain. She was in grief!!! A mother was always a mother indeed!! Be it Mata Parvati or her unfortunate Supriya!!!!
.....................

At Deep Forest:

Subandhu named one guard had came forward to Karna. "Senapatiji, yeah dono balak astya bol rahe hain. Hamne apne nayano se yinhe aswa ki rashi pakd ke khinchte huye dekha hain. Yeahi aswa chor hain. (Believe US, commander General. I have seen those boys to hold the buckle of that horse. They were forcing it. To go with them. They are the thieves!!)" He was true. But it was half-truth as those boys were forcing the horse to follow them, instead of stealing it!!! They did not know that!!!