Chapter 42: Supriya's Seclusion & mysterious Twins!!

ابدأ من البداية

If you notice her face then you will all be astonished to know that this girl still looked like sixteen years old

If you notice her face then you will all be astonished to know that this girl still looked like sixteen years old. She did not look aged than that. Her mind stopped around the same time. So also her physical Age.

One warning was still ringing in her ears softly -

"Tumhe apne jivan ke path pe akele hi chalna hoga, Putri. Koi bhi sath nahin chalega!!! (You have to walk alone in the road of your life, my daughter. No one can walk with you!!)"

That sage woman was so right in her prediction. Of her future!!

She opened one letter of her husband Karna and read it carefully. A faintest smile appeared in her pretty face. He seemed angry with her!!

"Devi (He always addressed her as his Goddess),

Kya ap hame bhul Gaye?!! Apka koi to sambad Ham tak nahin pouchata. Is Chay barsho Main ham apke jijashree aur hamare Param Mitra Duryodhan ke paksha se Aswamedha Yajna ki ghora leke Bharat bhraman pe nikle hain. Parantu hame aisa kyun pratit hota hain ki sab nirthak hain. (She all the time cried reading this line.)

Biswas nahin hota ki jab man ashant rahe toh Aswamedha karke kya Labh? Kiske liye yeah Yajna? Kya punya Ho ga iss se? Pandavawo se rajya chinke Kumar Duryodhan ko lagta hain yeah ki Hastinpaur unki ho chuki hain. Jo satya nahin hain. Hamare Man kehte hain Pandava apne sakti bada rahe honge. Madhava hain na unke paas. Kyon samjhayega Duryodhan ko? Yoh Mamashree se ham se adhik Biswas karte hain.

Aur ham bhi kyon se sukhi hain? Ap ke jane ke uprant Vrishasen sadaiba apko smaran karta tha. Apke Vrish ap se atyadhik Prem karta hain. Itni ati adhik ke woh sambhata aur kisiko apna Mata swikar nahin kar payenge. (She cried on this sentence too.) Apki Jiji bhi apko smaran karke rote hain. Jyse ap ro rahe honge ab!! (God knows how he guessed that!!) Ham nahin Jan paye ke Ham se kyonsa apradh huwa tha ki apne hamara tyag Kiya! Par koi bhi karan Ho ham apko bhulane main asamartha hain! Yeah asambhab hain hamare liye! Jab tak jibit rajhenge ap ko smaran karte rahenge!!!

Apka gun mugdha bhakta,
Radheya Karna"

[My Goddess,

Do you forget me? Perhaps so. Unless you will write answer of my letters. I don't get your news. Nor you called for me. You became more stern than your elder sister who had taken back her vow, not to See Me, merely in two months. And you took ages. You don't need to know what goes on me. Is it right? However I am accustomed with my agony nowadays. In those 6 long years I have been roaming all over the Indian subcontinent with the horse of Aswamedha. Your brother-in-law and my dear friend Duryodhan foolishly thinks that sending Pandava to the forest will grant him the throne of Hastinapur. But it is not the case. The Pandava brothers are already fierce fighters themselves. And most of all they had the blessings of Lord Krishna who would probably potect them. But nowadays Duryodhn is not listening to me too. He is becoming the pawn in the evil hands of his uncle Shakuni. A disaster is looming in the horizon!! I can sensed that!!