Chapter 38: Karna accepts Supriya!!

Start from the beginning

    Devi Supriya looking at Karna

Both of these foolish girls were now driving him crazy!!! One was aloof. One was pretending to. One was being sarcastic. One pretending too. One was indifferent. One was pretending too. Padmavati was his life-force. His breathing. Supriya was becoming his obsession. His apple of eyes. Any man can not live without his breathing. Yet he could live without his eyes. Who would tell that to Padma?!! Certainly not him!!!

He was thinking deep when he heard a soft rustle. Behind the door. As if someone was dragging something. He narrowed his eyes towards the door and prepared to get up when the door opened with a force. He was still now sitting at his bed. When the door had opened with a bang and a strange incident had happened. He saw his adored first wife Padma was dragging her baby sister Supriya forcefully!!! The sight was so much incredible that he had forgotten to catch his breath!!! He opened his doe shaped hazel eyes wide in shock. His brain refused to believe what he was now seeing!! Now what this mischievous wife of his was up-to!!! As her childhood best friend and soulmate he knew that she was very naughty in heart!!! But what was that for?!!

Padma looked at him grulpliy and all of a sudden pushed hard Supriya. To Karna. She was also overhwlemled so unable to understand her motive. She came forward and fell down on his feet. With a soft sound!!

Karna did not understand a bit what was going on. He stood lifelessly there as a doll. Before both of them. But he sensed a soft touch on his feet and broke up with a jolt from his dream. Supriya fell down on his knees and she touched his feet to stop her own downfall. In an instance, as if in the trance, without thinking anything, he touched her shoulders lightly. Just to uplift Her. But at the last moment his hands trembled slightly in indecision. He was not sure whether to touch Su or Supriya before Padmavati!!! What would be her reaction!!! To see this!! Any ordinary girl could not cope up with it!! Any proximity between her Satin or younger sister was like a great blow to any ordinary girl!! He knew that his Padma was a truly amazing girl!! She was not a jealous wife type!! A nagging One!! Unless she could not bar him to enter into her room when she needed him most!! He respected her for that decision!! That girl sacrificed her love twice!! First for Baishali!!! Then for Ashavari!! And now for Supriya too!! But he was still dubious. So he had dragged both of his hands back in the next moment of touching Supriya's shoulders. In sheer infection!! But he did not failed to notice Supriya's reactions. She was shivering!!! She closed her eyes too tightly!!! Like a scared little kitten!! Her head had collided with his own chest!! She flinched abs backed away!! To distance him!! from her!! For the sake of Padma perhaps!!

Padma nodded her own pretty head in deep satisfaction. Her mission had been accomplished. She wanted him to touch her. In her own presence. Before her very eyes. So that he could not dare to refute her Su again. This wife of Karna was still adamant to unite Karna and Supriya!!! Hats off to her!! When he husband Karna himself seemed unsure, she was damn sure!! Of this union!!!